You won't like it...but here is the setlist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
I'm not going to speculate the order, but this is the setlist - the regular songs - for this tour. It's really not hard to figure out, I mean, after all, this is U2 we're talking about.

HTDAAB songs:
-Vertigo
-Miracle Drug
-SYCMIOYO
-Love and Peace or Else
-COBL
-ABOY
-Crumbs
-OOTS
-Yahweh

Other songs:
-Electrical Storm
-BD
-SATS
-UTEOTW
-One
-Desire
-Streets
-ISHFWILF
-WOWY
-Bullet
-Pride
-Bad
-NYD
-SBS
-I Will Follow

That's 24 songs total. More than enough for each night; in fact, some might say too many to be realistic.

Each night they will probably swap out one or two of the classics for something to surprise everone. But that's about it. I wish I didn't have to say it, but there are really very few surprises when it comes to live U2.

Last edited:
I wish they would @#(@#* play Gloria, A Day Without Me, I Threw a Brick, Seconds, Surrender.
At least Gloria!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: - what's the deal there??????
Wait - where's Walk On???

hluvslmj said:
I wish they would @#(@#* play Gloria, A Day Without Me, I Threw a Brick, Seconds, Surrender.
At least Gloria!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: - what's the deal there??????
Wait - where's Walk On???

I think I read on here somewhere about Bono saying they'll never play Gloria live again, because of the lyrics being very naive?
(Something like that anyway!)

This is my guess, but it's just based on what U2 has done since the beginning of time:

-heavy from the new album
-virtually all the classics
-maybe one or two surprises will replace one or two classics now and then

And Walk On is not strong enough to make the regular setlist each night...the only ATYCLB track that will be a regular is BD.

they shouldn't play that large proportion of their new album,man!!
i mean,Vertigo,Miracle Drug, SYCMIOYO,ABOY and COBL are great songs to played at concerts,but definitely not all!! It's way too boring,like a jukebox! Songs from 80s--that's what really counts and will never be forgotten!!

do we really need to hear beautiful day? they could skip over ATYCLB entirely and i'd be totally okay with that.
and if they insist on playing something from that album, i'd much rather it be walk on or kite.

and... no elevation? i'm not so sure, i bet it'll show up.

Zoocoustic said:

They are TOURING to promote the new album.

They will play AT LEAST 7 of the new songs if not more.

At least seven on the whole tour, yes. In fact, judging by Adam's comments, I'm expecting to hear close to the whole thing. At least seven a night, though? Not necessarily. Some Elevation gigs saw as few as five ATYCLB songs.

To the person who wanted to exclude Beautiful Day, are you insane? Right, let's cut the song a lot of the younger crowd know and love and are attending the concert to hear ... that's CLEVER.

They will play Beautiful Day; no doubt about it but this tour would be awesome if they'd give other songs a chance but that's not going to happen. I do think they will open with COBL; it has alot of energy and it is very similar to Streets. A while ago, they did open with Streets.

Back
Top Bottom