Will Stay ever come back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clifedge

War Child
I became a fan during the Elevation Tour, but I never went to one of those shows. Stay hasn't been played since then, and I'm wondering if maybe it's because of Bono's voice. I really hope it makes a return on subsequent tours. What do you think?

i think his voice can easily handle stay, he does miss sarievo and SYCMIOYO...so its not far fetched....they are prolly jus giivng it a break....its been in normal rotation since ZooTV.....i only want it back if its full band :wink:

Yeah...Stay full band is:drool: :drool: :drool:
A highlight of the Zooropa \ Zoomerang tour.

I dunno , I always fall asleep watching it on the Boston dvd in it`s acoustic form , maybe it`s just me?
Guess I don`t like the acoustic version haha.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Stay will definitely be back - though not necessarily on the vertigo tour.

Bono says it's one of the best songs, if not THE best song they've ever written.

I'd prefer it full band though.

it was great acoustically on Elevation, but even better full band on Zooropa.

it will be back :up:

Adam & Larry make "Stay" that much more special. What if "Stay" was a closer for the Vertigo show? That would pretty cool.

I think some songs that are itching to come back just aren't because it doesn't fit with the show itself

maybe the next tour will just be a set of songs but some spots are in constant flux so we can get some oldies like: Exit, One Tree Hill, Stay, The Unforgettable Fire, etc...

I have mixed feelings about this song. I´d love to hear it live but... during Elevation Tour Bono´s voice sounded too strained :( Zoo TV versions were far better :drool:

IMO i still havemt heard a live version that does the song justice :( ....and yes ive heard the acoustics vs. Full band.....they are missing something, and i cant quite put my finger on it :scratch:

it sounds like there is a guitar missin or something

Well good. This has been encouraging. I guess I'll go to more U2 shows. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom