Uteotw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artdirector

Refugee
Anyone feel this song needs to be in the setlist. When I went to the SD shows I was like where the hell is Until the End of the World? Damn I need some ripping Edge solo and strobe lights in my face.

Anyone agree?

Don't get me wrong, its a great song, i love the song, but its overplayed in concert IMO. I'm perfectly happy swapping UTEOTW with somethin else...

UTEOFTW has been played at virtually every concert since Zoo TV. It is a great song and is a fan favorite. I guess this time around they wanted to try a few different songs from AB that people haven't heard in over a decade. I do hope they bring it back into the setlist but not at the expense of Zoo Station and The Fly. They could play it instead of Mysterious Ways or something. I hope they play EBTTRT as well at some time during the tour also.

:whistle:

Even Better Than The Real Thing would be great.

I'm rooting for a total setlist re-thinking for the third leg, but given that they're visiting so many venues on that leg for the first time this tour, I doubt that will happen.

I think that's why U2 played it at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame
ceremony ... because they were not planning on playing it during
the Vertigo tour ...
Hopefully, they will play this song within a month or so .... then I'll have to retract my theory !!! :giggle:

UTEOTW...:drool: God i hope they play it, though I've really enjoyed all the old stuff.

BEST SONG EVER

They better acknowledge the amazing potential this song has. It's such a good tune. No U2 song reaches a climax like that. God I hope they bring it back.

this song was overplayed over the past 3 tours, a pause it's good now. but i think they will bring it back with the 2nd leg and will play it until the 3rd leg, maybe with some new arrangements, but they sure won't forget this song, they will play it instead of all because of you! (that's my prediction) :wink:

If they don't play UTEOTW by the time they hit Chicago, I seriously might be subjected to tears :wink:

Back
Top Bottom