One Song You Want U2 to Play On Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
What is one song that you would want U2 to play on tour next year as a tune played every night that is a song that they have played at shows perviously? Try to pick something that hasn't been played more than two tours in a row. I mean, stay away from Pride, Streets, SHFWILF, WOWY etc. Unless of course if you really want them to play those. But I mean those tasty surprises that they pull out every tour.

Mine would be Ultraviolet.

What are your picks?

Dunno how often they played it on the Elevation tour, but i loved Out Of Control at Slane Castle
i wish they'd pay that more often

Dunno how often they played it on the Elevation tour, but i loved Out Of Control at Slane Castle
i wish they'd play that more often

di_g said:
i wish they'd play that more often

Same, out of control is my favorite U2 song and it rocked at slane, i want to hear it live for myself here in the states!

Lady With The Spinning Head
Walk On
Ground beneath her feet
Do You feel loved
An Cat dubh
MOFO
And if we can choose from covers they've done Paint It Black

So many songs so little touring time

Last Night on Earth
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses (full, please)
Gloria
In God's Country
Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car

11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

Exit, Gloria, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Hawkmoon 269, Van Diemen's Land, Surrender ...

Just as long as they don't play Ultra Violet, Miami, or Red Light, I'm happy.

Axver said:
11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

Exit, Gloria, One Tree Hill, God Part II, Hawkmoon 269, Van Diemen's Land, Surrender ...

Just as long as they don't play Ultra Violet, Miami, or Red Light, I'm happy.

What's wrong with Ultraviolet? That would be one awesome song to play again, especially with high tech lights in the background.

Can't pick just one:

Acrobat
Exit
Gloria "Adam Clayton" (insert bass solo), "this is the Edge" (insert guitar solo)

Need I say more??? I'll come to the show with a diaper, just in case.:drool:

gone
ground beneath her feet (the album version not the live version they played on the last tour)
last night on earth
HMTMKMKM
and in an ideal world....Zoo Station....which will soooo never happen but a girl can dream, can't she?

Last edited:
I hope they play "Veritgo" this has to be my all time favorite U2 song. I especially love the bootleg edit with the guys talking over the music and the ocean in the background

My top choice for a song to be played every night would have to be "KITE". I love that song so much, it would be a crime to go to a U2 concert from now on without hearing it. I think it'll get played frequently on the tour.

Electrical Storm- I agree with whoever else said they wanted to hear this one live. I doubt they'll play it, but here's hoping!

Exit
Ultraviolet
Acrobat
11:00 Tick Tock
Please

FullonEdge2 said:

What's wrong with Ultraviolet? That would be one awesome song to play again, especially with high tech lights in the background.

What's wrong with it? It's just plain boring. It's normally the song I skip on ZooTV bootlegs.

cant just pick one either...

11 0'Clock Tick Tock in its full fast energetic splendor (although the mellowed out version that surfaced in 2000/2001 was ok too)

Do You Feel Loved
Please (full electric)

if those 2 songs were all that were done from Pop, I'd be a very happy person.

Acrobat or Ultraviolet

Exit or One Tree Hill (I know, not very likely but other than these 2, I would not be sad if they didnt play a single song from JT)

Back
Top Bottom