My Setlist "Back to Front"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
they should start with "Yahweh" and play their entire catolog until their last song, "I will follow".

Now that's perfect!

I seriously would love it if they played the entire HTDAAB album in order then played an entire older album (actung baby).

I know bands never do that, but yeah it's something new.

(No matter what 22 songs or so they pick, I'll love every second of it.)

I can't wait to hear Love and Peace or Else and Original of the Species. I'd equally love it if they didn't play Pride or With or Without You as they are just dull these days, been played just too many times.

Pink Floyd performed their entire 'Dark Side Of The Moon' album in correct sequence on the European 'Division Bell Tour' back in 1994 - so it has been done. Also REM performed the entire 'Monster' album (not in sequence tho) in Australia in 1995.

I'd love if it if one night - maybe after 'Sometimes...' that they ripped through 'Achtung Baby' - however it will be a stretch - 'So Cruel' has only been performed twice (?) and 'Acrobat' or was it 'Ultra Violet' not at all?

I'd imagine ATYCLB ("When I Look At The World" could be tricky though) wouldn't be too hard to play all the way through........same for HTDAAB.......

thatsnotmypuppy said:
I'd love if it if one night - maybe after 'Sometimes...' that they ripped through 'Achtung Baby' - however it will be a stretch - 'So Cruel' has only been performed twice (?) and 'Acrobat' or was it 'Ultra Violet' not at all?

All of So Cruel has been done only once, and solo by Bono at that, while a condensed/snippeted version was done a few more times and it was rehearsed by the full band too. Ultra Violet was done many times - Acrobat, however, was never done at all.

BigMacPhisto said:
I'd imagine ATYCLB ("When I Look At The World" could be tricky though) wouldn't be too hard to play all the way through........same for HTDAAB.......

They could do Boy. It's the only U2 album that has had every single song performed in full at some point in time.

Back
Top Bottom