Can we kiss goodbye to Mofo now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrissybaby

Refugee
After the first 4 shows of leg 4 can we safely say that we wont see Mofo on the Vertigo Tour now? Or is there still a chance for the Australia dates? I notice that there's less Mofo talk these days, what does everyone think?

I guess not especially as the opener was Mofo last time the band was in the southern hemisphere..

I dont think its going to be done. I have a theory as to why it was even rehearsed to begin with on the third leg that I explained in the setlist watch party thread. But its only a theory. The fact that they havent been working on it in soundcheck is not a good sign. Could they start working on it and then play it in Australia or Japan? Definately. Is that likely, NO.

If they don't play it at the two Auckland shows, I will completely write it off. At the moment, I'm not going to totally count it out, but I sure don't think it'll happen. But there's two weeks of free time between Buenos Aires and Auckland, and if they're ever going to take the time to rehearse it so it can be played this tour, that'll be the time (though I imagine they'll go on holiday instead).

Back
Top Bottom