20 Oct MCI Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DorianGray

The Fly
Here's what the boys played last night:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
Out of Control
I Still Haven’t Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo (Happy Birthday - to Luciano Pavarotti)
Pride
Where the Streets have no Name
One

Encore #1
Walk On
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With or Without You

Encore #2
All Because of You
Bad

Tonight's show was totally different from the 19th.

The energy was up and it stayed. Even when they played Miss Sarajevo the crowd still kept going (even when Bono talked for the first 4 minutes of it and then interrupted the song to sing happy birthday to Pavarotti)

Anyway, the boys played Out Of Control- which was just awesome!!!!!

Then in the encore when I saw Dallas come out with the acoustic I was pretty scared- the acoustic encores suck. But they broke into a great rendition of Bono and the Edge doing Walk On. Then probably the second greatest moment was when they went right into an acoustic version of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. That blew my mind- just awesome.

And then they ended on a really high note- after a long absence Bad reappeared! It was just a ripping version.

Throw in the Edge's great solo on BTBS and the fact that Bono kept the new spoken word intro to One down to less than five minutes and he also stayed quiet during the Edge's intro to Streets- it was just awesome.

The boys were at their best last night. Even Adam (my favorite) was rocking- I've rarely seen him getting that physically into the music.

Great show boys!

Looking forward to Pittsburgh!!!!

:applaud: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon: :D

Such a good show last night!!! What a great set!!! Being on the floor was nice too. The sound is so much better! Also, do you think Damian Marley's flag waver is available for hire? It would be good to have him around if you had to make a presentation or something.

Back
Top Bottom