Prayers please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philly80

War Child
:sad: My Husband has just been in an explosion he has burnt 40% of his body including his face, he is in intensive care in an induced coma.
I need all your girls (and Guys) Prayers tonight.

Philly, I hope and pray that your husband recovers swiftly and completely. You and your family are in my prayers tonight.:hug:

Thankyou so much girls! he is in having skin grafts on his arm as i speak, his face shouldnt scar too badly as the burns are only super -ficial. He will be unconsious for another week and then they will start bringing him out of the coma.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
shit!!!

VERY BIG
(((HUGS)))
and prayers/vibes for a full recovery for your husband,
with the least amount of bumps along the way.....
..and strength to you, philly80 & his other family & friends. :hug:

and JUST IN CASE you don't know, or no one has told you this....

.....saying loving & encouraging things to him even while under a coma is a very healing action. :)

Thankyou so much girls! he is in having skin grafts on his arm as i speak, his face shouldnt scar too badly as the burns are only super -ficial. He will be unconsious for another week and then they will start bringing him out of the coma.

I can't imagine what you are going through and I just pray that you remember to look after yourself as well . . . hugest of :hug: :kiss: and happy thoughts to you and your husband for a speedy recovery

take care

xx pr

Philly, I'm glad to hear your husband's prognosis is good. Burn injuries can be tricky. I'll keep praying for you and your husband. Stay strong and take care of yourself.:hug:

Oh my, I don't know how I missed this thread, but my deepest thoughts and prayers go out to your husband for a positive recovery, and please know you are all in my prayers.

Thanks so much - the support is so wonderful! you are such a great group of Girls!
Adam (My Husband) is doing really well, his skin grafts were a success and he will have a couple more tomorrow. Hopefully the Doctors are going to bring him out of the coma this weekend - i cant wait to speak to him, i miss him so much! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom