Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sent her another email too....she hasn't signed in to interference since the 5th August :sad:
The email address I have is for MSN....does anyone have anything different?

gluey said:
I sent her another email too....she hasn't signed in to interference since the 5th August :sad:
The email address I have is for MSN....does anyone have anything different?

That's unlike her to be away from here that long. :(

:sad: It's happy tears, though, after reading this thread. If I've learned nothing else it's that ireally do have friends who care about
I haven't had time to read the PMs or emails yet , so be patient o9 those, but long story short I have spent in the hopsital after a series of suisice attempts.

I' think it's a good I idea so some of us can know how to contact each

I miss you guys like CRAZY, I'm going back to the hospital today and i might not be in touch for a little whle, but I'll do my best; Thanks you sooooo much for your love and support.

:hug: Molly :hug: Thank you so much for posting. Please know that you're never alone, and even in your darkest hour, you are surrounded by friends. I'm so relieved that you're getting help, you're too special a person to not be in this world. Know that you are loved, know that together with your friends we can help you in your journey. Look after yourself and never ever be afraid to reach out, we will always be here for you. :hug:

gluey said:
:hug: Molly :hug: Thank you so much for posting. Please know that you're never alone, and even in your darkest hour, you are surrounded by friends. I'm so relieved that you're getting help, you're too special a person to not be in this world. Know that you are loved, know that together with your friends we can help you in your journey. Look after yourself and never ever be afraid to reach out, we will always be here for you. :hug:
:hug:gluey. I can'g even type right now. I love you guys.

Oh Molly, wow. :hug: I'm so glad you're okay and that you were successfully unsuccessful. Please take care and just focus on getting better right now. We were so worried about you! I'm glad to see you here again.

OMG, Molly :ohmy: Thank goodness you're ok for now.. Stay safe, take care :hug: We're here for you.

Molly!!! omg we were all so worried! :hug:
Just the day before yesterday I was reading thru some of my old pm's and I came across some of yours and I felt so sad. Please take care and come back here when you can. We missed that gorgeous avi ya know! :wink:

:hug:

Molly, missed you much I am so freakin relieved that your okay. If you ever, ever need an unbiased chat, just pm me for my phone number and I will have a shoulder for you.

Do you see how everyone started freaking out when we didn't hear from you? I do hope your ok, and can work through whatever feelings are hurting you.

OOOPS! I didn't realize there were 2 threads for you Molly. :reject:

Last edited:
Geez, Molly! You had us all jumping up and down worrying where you were! I'm so glad you're facing the right direction. Please, please please don't get so low that you think no one cares. If you need to talk then come inside and find someone online. You know that there's nearly always someone here at any given time of day. We might not be professionals (well, I don't think anyone is anyway...sorry if there are and I've missed them), but we're always here with an ear.

And please do seek out those who can help you. They're not cranks. They can and will help you through whatever it is that's haunting you. And write. When you're feeling low grab a peice of paper and a pen and write. Write yourself a letter. Date it. Keep it safe. And keep on writing if it helps. You might like to show someone the letter rather then sit and talk to them.

Please come back soon. Even if it's just to say hi. We'll keep you amused I'm sure. So, come on girl; you can PM any of us or talk on the main site. :hug:

And of course, if you don't want to talk about 'it' then don't. We don't mind what we talk about - Bono's bum or Edge's non bum are fine topics for discussion..:sexywink:

Ok, goings now. :hug:

I'm so glad you posted, Molly. :hug: We all care for you so much, and I'm so relieved to hear you're around. Thinking of you, and praying for you. Hope you're able to come back sometime again soon. :hug:

Molly :hug:

I totally agree with everything everyone has said previously. Please always remember that we love you to pieces and miss you terribly. But we want you to be better:hug:

Thank you for posting , that must of been hard for you to post but if ever you need a friend i find that PLEBA is the place to come

Love you always, :kiss:

molly:hug: I'm so glad to hear from you! I was very worried. I'm glad your getting the help you need, you have friends here and we love you:heart:

Dis:hug:

Back
Top Bottom