JT's first gig of 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JT

I might have met one or two of you all. I want to meet you guys and get drunk with you as well. I am always in the back dancing to all the great U2 music JT provides. JT plays my fav versions too. MW ZOOTV style... Drool. and DISCOTHEQUE OMG!!

OMG Jase. Bono calls me Adam's girl lol He tried pulling me up again- twice. I said no. And now Bono picks on me and Adam lol I'll have to tell you about that. It's really funny. In Portland, Adam said I was beautiful during city and he'd miss me. and then I died. And Bono rolled his eyes and smile... in a get a room kinda way lol

Cecy!! I love Cecy and Doreen. I LOVE JASE!! You are amazing hun!

I'll definitely bc at the JT gig on March17th. Not like I am going to see U2 in OZ that day or anything. So, I will make a name tag and try to meet everyone =) I want to be JT family.

But I am going to Hawaii and Mexico City! GIVE ME ADAM AND NO ONE GETS HURT!!

-DD*

JT

oh and you read about me? Awww

probably saying that damn girl who rejected Bono on stage and wanted Adam lol And even when she got off stage she was looking at Adam and Bono was waving bye trying to get her attention. LOL Good times

Re: JT

AdamGroupie said:
Just wanted to say HELLO!

I can't wait to see JT again. I always have a blast. SOON! DAMN IT!! SOON! And this time I am going to meet you people. I've been to about 5 shows and really don't know anyone but Jase.

-DD*

you know me, and since i bellydanced for JT i think i qualify as family...even if it was only once....right guys and gals? :wink:

melissa

Last edited:
beerchug.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: JT

popbellydancer said:

not to make comparisons but JT are way cooler than exit! :yes:

:hmm:

If JT don't get crankin booking gigs.....

:no:

right now I'm so damn happy for those ladies of Exit! :applaud:
they are booking gigs all over the place even in SAN DIEGO!!! WOOHOO!!!! :up:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JT

Carek1230 said:

:hmm:

If JT don't get crankin booking gigs.....

:no:

right now I'm so damn happy for those ladies of Exit! :applaud:
they are booking gigs all over the place even in SAN DIEGO!!! WOOHOO!!!! :up:

well one major difference is we have wives, girlfriends, kids, careers and what not. It's alot easier to be "booking gigs all over the place" and be rockstars when you dont have all that other stuff.

But not to worry, we are busy arranging schedules, and making preparations. We will be out there soon and in a huge way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JT

Adam's Member said:

well one major difference is we have wives, girlfriends, kids, careers and what not. It's alot easier to be "booking gigs all over the place" and be rockstars when you dont have all that other stuff.

But not to worry, we are busy arranging schedules, and making preparations. We will be out there soon and in a huge way.

I am bitting my tongue right now, very hard.

Be nice Jase...be nice.

OK,it is not a JT gig but Mike is sitting in with a really talented top 40 band in Fountain Valley tonight. I saw them last night and it was fun.

JT will be there tonight to hang out and support our drummer. If you have nothing going on, come on out, maybe you'll even get to see JT jump up and do a song or two.

Silky Sullivans Irish Pub
10201 SLATER AVENUE • FOUNTAIN
VALLEY, CA 92708
(714) 963-2718

It is off the 405, north at Brookhurst, Right on Slater. It is on the left side.

Chas

They are pretty good.
They cover alot of favorites of the 80's-90's.
Though last time i went to see Mike with this band,
they (The singer) attempted some U2....

I say leave it to the professionals.

TheEdge U2JT said:
OK,it is not a JT gig but Mike is sitting in with a really talented top 40 band in Fountain Valley tonight. I saw them last night and it was fun.

JT will be there tonight to hang out and support our drummer. If you have nothing going on, come on out, maybe you'll even get to see JT jump up and do a song or two.

Silky Sullivans Irish Pub
10201 SLATER AVENUE • FOUNTAIN
VALLEY, CA 92708
(714) 963-2718

It is off the 405, north at Brookhurst, Right on Slater. It is on the left side.

Chas

This was an AMAZING show!!!!!!!!
Mike owned the place.
Joshua Tree brought it like always.
Got a much needed JT fix.
You all looked delicious. :drool:
I had such a great time. The band was really on it, they brought this guy up who did Rage and Tool......seriously awesome.
You know it was a rockin time when your neck aches and your throat is sore. :drool:
Ricky, you shouldnt have left...it was so damn hot.
I havent had such a great time in a long time.
But im still need a full gig of my boys.

Ive exercised my neck, so im ready
:rockon: :rockon:

So is February 4th a definate thing? There apprantly seems to be some miscommunication on whether or not it'll happen. :shrug:

Carek1230 said:
Way cool DD, Cya in Hawaii (Bonolulu!) :wink:

Just had to pop in & :lmao: @ Bonolulu... I think I just might have to make that into a T-shirt!

Will see you soon Carek1230 (if not in SD, definitley in LA)! Pint of Guinness on me. :wink:

Cheers!
-Mel

Back
Top Bottom