(12-09-2005) Mexico Here We Come! - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Mexico Here We Come!

U2 will open the 2006 leg of The Vertigo Tour in Mexico in February. The band will play Monterrey on Sunday, February 12th at University Stadium followed by Mexico City on Wednesday, February 15th at Azteca Stadium.

Tickets for both shows go on sale next Wednesday, December 14th.

In Monterrey, ticket prices will be: 1600 MXP (Reserved Seating in the Stands), 650 MXP (General Admission on the Field) and 350 MXP (General Admission in the Stands). In Mexico City, ticket prices will be: 2,000 MXP, 800 MXP, 300 MXP (reserved) and 650 MXP (General Admission on the Field).

Tickets will be onsale online @ www.ticketmaster.com.mx or by phone - Mexico City Ticketmaster 5325-9000, Monterrey – Ticketmaster (5281) 8369-9000.

The band are no strangers to Mexico. Among their finest live video releases is 1998's 'Popmart Live from Mexico City'.

U2//Vertigo, the biggest tour of 2005, followed the release of How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

U2//Vertigo//2005//2006 is presented and produced by The Next Adventure and RZO Productions and promoted locally by Ocesa Presents.

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1838

Currency Conversion From Pesos to US Dollars

Monterrey

Reserved Seating in the Stands
1600 MXP = $151 USD

General Admission on the Field
650 MXP = $61 USD

General Admission in the Stands
350 MXP = $33 USD

Mexico City

Reserved
2,000 MXP = $188 USD
800 MXP = $75 USD
300 MXP = $28 USD

General Admission on the Field
650 MXP = $61 USD

Last edited:
Jesse you rock :)

MEXICO CITY people!!! Wooo-hooo! But what can I say... I *knew* it was official when in Boston Monday night I had a sign for the boys "See you in Mexico City!" and Larry smiled in acknowledgement, Adam smiled and winked and nodded... and well Bono gave me this reaction like "oh yeah? you already know!".

mishka
OUT OF CONTROL
... in the City of Blinding Lights

Finally Mexico is confirmed :yes:

I hope the 4th leg will come full of surprises :drool:

... U2 should take care about us! we´ve been waiting for 7 years !!!!! :sad:

so U2 can play the Grammys! feb 8...:up:
then arrive to Monterrey with 5 awards, including 'album of the year'

u2valleygirl said:
Where is Montery?

mapa0mb.jpg

:up:

This should be the only chance that Americans get to see the Stadium show.(Excluding the possible Hawaii date)

Hopefully the Texans, without criminal records, can feel better about not having enough shows near them.

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom