(11-03-2004) Catch the 'Vertigo' Video -- Launch*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Catch the "Vertigo" Video

If you haven't yet had a chance to see the video for U2's "Vertigo," Launch, Yahoo's music zine, is currently featuring it.

To watch the video, visit the Launch music video section here. You may need to download the Launch player to watch the video.

VH1 has been known to show videos between 6 and 10 am; you might be able to catch it then!

Yeah, I've seen it every morning since last week. MTV also is running it. VH1 so far, has been showing it around 7:20/30 central time each day, so I don't have to watch all the rest of the videos. It is running earlier, but I'm not usually up before 6:30 or 7. Then VH1 shows it again on the top 20 countdown between 8 and 10 I believe.

Thank you. Sometimes I wonder why they continue to call themselves music television when you have to wake up before dawn to actually see a video played. There is only so much Viva La Bam and Surreal Life I can take.

If you're in the UK look on VH1 & VH2 U2 then and now, they show 1 old vid and then Vertigo, its normally on about 7-10pm as its VH2s Video of the week.

Enjoy:drool:

Paul

Back
Top Bottom