(10-04-2006) Bono and Edge Taping TV Interview in NYC Thursday -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono and Edge Taping TV Interview in NYC Thursday

chazman151 shared the following e-mail that he and other U2.com subscribers in the US got earlier today:

Bono and Edge will be appearing on a new HBO Music Series to be broadcast in November.

The interview is being filmed in New York City this Thursday, October 5th, and we have 50 invitations to the recording available exclusively for our New York subscribers.

If you can be in New York City this Thursday from 11am until 4pm,
please enter our draw.

We will select 50 of the entrants at random, and we'll let the lucky
winners know by 6pm on Wednesday evening.

This is probably for the previously announced Dave Stewart program.

Good luck to all the Interference.com members who have entered the draw!

did it only go out to people that live in ny?
that would be a wicked mistake as many in ct/nj are closer than the folks in ny state!

Ooooh, I'm going to be kicking around the city for an interview tomorrow. Does anyone know where this is going to be taping? I'd try to swing by.

I live on Long Island. I didn't get an email. :(

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
Did you subscription run out and maybe you didn't know? :(

No, I'm up to date, and I check my emails and spam every day. Weird.

r u going? Luck's been on your side....

Any other New Yorkers not get an email?

Last edited:
Really feel if you show up you will get in! Its just finding where it is! I will even hold someone spot for the info. As I would leave for there once I found out!

I've heard many people got "nos" but I have not heard of anyone getting a yes at this point. Can that be true, this late?

I got it way after 6 PM, which was the time they said my email would come by. Oh well. This makes up for me not being picked for the NYC book signing. :up:

I wonder what the show is going to be about. Just an interview? Maybe a mini performance? If I bring a sign do you think Bono will let me duet? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom