will you dance with me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sure, if you acknowledge the fact that I only dance without shoes at home - normally - and the only time I saw dance barefoot was in the schmooze of last century, the titanic film thang

if ye want we can dance naked in the rain, somewhere in the jungle

Some girls say so, but I don?t know what they mean... I believe in love. And the jungle thing: read about that in the book and definitely want to do that. Dancing naked in the rain must be a thrilling experience.

Will you dance with me (you can keep your clothes on too)? :dance:

Last edited:
sure, i'd love to dance with you...and anyway, i've heard that love is blindness so even if we were nekkid you wouldn't be able to see me....

I think we should continue this per PM... oha ha no PM allowed by you? Ah I see... must be the premium member thang

My time zone... *sigh* is +1 GMT *doublesigh*

Last edited:
So this means we will see each other when we travel to some jungle together, right?

sorry, sweetie

it's cold outside, but brightly lit...

i'm off to prowl las vegas boulevard

and i'd never PM on a first date anyway....

Last edited:
In fact, I was unsure whether you meant L.A. (where you saw the concerts) or Vegas with "sin city".

Well, have a great evening! And welcome :wink:

Sure, what didya think? After I saw this thread the first time, I immediately checked your profile, you?re an interesting person. But I don?t have your email address yet.

edit: after having seen.

Last edited:
i'm using up valuable gambling time here...the neon is calling my name

silver lining? you save me money...

do i offend?

note: please review the evidence...when the whole thing was started, the only unclothed part of me was my feet...he's the cad who suggested otherwise. let's blame him for my bad behavior, ok? (hiphop: if you are reading this, please forgive me. i'm still under the influence of all those long island iced teas you ordered me!)

clesai...i would count them all for you, but busy schedule permits it. however...scroll up...not a single u2 quote on this page from me, is there?

besides...i'm very proud of my ability to speak bono fluently...

*sighs dreamily*
hiphop would understand...

Back
Top Bottom