Wlll U2 Drop Miracle Drug as a USA + UK Single?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2WaTCher

The Fly
Miracle drug is a really radio friendly song and everyone I know that has heard it liked it from just hearing it once. Once the whole Orginal Of species run is over will they drop miracle drug? Thats one of those U2 songs U2 would benifit from and a good ending to the album.

i really hope so, this is 1 of my favourite U2 songs of all time and definately my fave off bomb.

also has potential to be a big single in the US, (if thats possible):huh:

I hope that. Could be the best and more popular single of HTDAAB along Vertigo.

OOTS replaces Miracle Drug at the 2nd miami show. could this mean that MD will not be a single?, i find it strange that OOTS is a single when it hasnt been a regular on the setlist.

I think Miracle Drug is one of the greatest U2 songs of all time and I know lots of people who are not really fans of U2 who really like the song. Not releasing this song as a single will turn out to be the managements biggest mistake in promoting the BOMB.

I totally agree. It´s my favourite song off the bomb and it´s on my Top 25 of all time.
Sadly, I don´t see it released as a single. Hope I´m wrong but it seems it all ends with Original of the species (another great tune by the way).

STING2 said:
I think Miracle Drug is one of the greatest U2 songs of all time and I know lots of people who are not really fans of U2 who really like the song. Not releasing this song as a single will turn out to be the managements biggest mistake in promoting the BOMB.

I don't know...Original of the species is the 5th single off Bomb. Did they ever release 6 singles off an album?

Off the two anthemic "UF" sounding songs, I think City of blinding lights is better than Miracle Drug.

Back
Top Bottom