Crumbs from Your Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FU2

Babyface
In this song, Bono reminds us that "crumbs from your table" could be used to help other people.

Fuck Bono, he's hardly donated shit help anyone, yet he calls upon us too. If he were to donate even half his money, he could help to feed thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people and still be a multimillionaire.

He needs to shut up and put his money where his mouth is.

And how do you have any idea how much he has donated? That's a private matter, as he has made clear a number of times.
Get educated. And get into the right forum.

FU2 said:
In this song, Bono reminds us that "crumbs from your table" could be used to help other people.

Fuck Bono, he's hardly donated shit help anyone, yet he calls upon us too. If he were to donate even half his money, he could help to feed thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people and still be a multimillionaire.

what a sad attitude

Bono is not like th hypocrites that prayed in the streets, and showed how much tithing they paid, he follows the teachings of the bible, and does it in secret, hes humble!

Popmartijn: Well, generally I'd like to think "Peeling off those Dollar Bills" would have to do with money. And donating money has to do with money. So, I think this is the most appropriate section to put it in. =/

biff: He's keeping it "private" so that his
devoted fans will think he donates a lot more than he actually does.

jimmm: Ouch, I have such a "sad attitude". That was brutal. I'm crying so hard right now.

thefly2333: "Bono is not like th hypocrites that prayed in the streets, and showed how much tithing they paid, he follows the teachings of the bible, and does it in secret, hes humble!"

I'm not a big fan of internet acronyms, but LMAO XDXD ROFL ROFL.

Did you just say Bono was "humble"? We're talking about the same pompous asshole, aren't we?

Last edited:
FU2 said:

If he wasn't a multimillionaire he wouldn't be able to raise awareness of the issues as much or as effectively as he does & if he was still a mutimillionaire you'd still be complaining - so get used to the fact that we don't live in a perfect world & next time try & post in the correct forum!

Last edited:
It's not worth to consider FU2. His arguments are too silly. A man who is nominated for the nobel price of peace, a man who speak to all the important people of the world to help the poor countries, a man who donate 5 mio € of the actual tour sales, and so on is absolutely a remarkable man.

Perhaps any day FU2 will learn this if his small brain is not too degenerated.

Um, you must have missed the news where the band and Paul McGuiness said they'd donate (I think it was that sum) 1 million of Euros each to the Africa cause.

More than that, what makes you so sure he hasn't donated money in the past just because it wasn't reported? I'm sure cynics would say "look at him bragging about donating money".

It's more effective when he talks to world leaders to donate money in the long term, even if he was to give all of his money away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom