The All Purpose College Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I don’t know how many times I had to listen to that broadcast talk about which LSU players were inactive, but sadly this was the predictable end without McKenzie Milton at the helm. Still super amazed they made it that far without him, and really for a second looked like they could actually control the game.

Here’s to hoping change happens, but sadly this loss will be the CFP citation ~as people are already making ludicrous statements about size this and trenches that and grit with a baseball bat~.

The dropped passes killed you guys. Unacceptable when they had no one starting in the secondary, basically. Otherwise, damn good game.

So UCF ends it’s game against Stanford in the first quarter. Last year when UF was on bye they jumped UCF when UCF had its only ugly win of the season.

This year, UF can barely handle a laughable Miami team, and requires a kicker by the name of “Chance Poure” to miss a kick in order to beat Kentucky, and yet they do not fall behind Michigan or Wisconsin who were both on bye.

We moved up like one fucking spot for dismembering a “Power 5” team in the first 10 minutes. I don’t give a shit if people think they’re (Stanford) all of the sudden bad. We started the season ranked in proximity of one another. We ended the game halfway through the first quarter. USC required three quarters to do the same.

Rabble rabble rabble tell me why Florida is ranked #9.

Haha part of that was that I didn’t know what you meant, but the other part is that I’m still getting over the fact that other teams exist and we aren’t the little guy’s team anymore. I’m trying!

Weak slate of games tomorrow, but I know everyone will be pumped for the battle of the ranked undefeateds next Saturday. That's right, it's Penn State at Minnesota, baby!

That game broke my spirit in a way I thought was impossible this season.

Ugh, I still think we have a lot going for us in the future, but boy I will lose my shit if we play in the Alamo Bowl again.

Back
Top Bottom