It's college basketball season...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be keeping an eye on the Duke game, looking for an impressive performance. Call me crazy, but I've got them making it to the championship (and losing).

My Elite Eight includes a 4 seed, a 5 seed, and a 7. And I have the same champion as 2/3 of my money pool.

The quality on this live video they're providing on CBS' website is not bad at all.

Stupid Illinois. This sucks. I wanted that one.

Still, 14 out of 16 today ain't bad. Easily my best first-day performance of the 8 years I've been doing this.

ETA: Hmm... perhaps I spoke too soon. They're making a small comeback at the end here.

ETA: Nope, I was right the first time.

14-2 on the first day, didn't lose anyone I had going farther than the second round, so, all in all, a good day. Thank God WKY didn't blow that one.

i went 15-1 on my money bracket but apparently accidently picked mississippi state over washington on the interference bracket so i'm 14-2 on that one, and none too happy about it.

that said i don't remember when the last time i did this well on day 1 was, but needless to say my brackets are destined for an epic fail today.

15-1...but I had Clemson, and I had Clemson knocking off the Blake Griffins. Oops.

All things considered, I'm fairly content with how day 1 went, but it'd be nice to have some more upsets today even at the expense of my bracket

All things considered, I'm fairly content with how day 1 went, but it'd be nice to have some more upsets today even at the expense of my bracket

Memphis going down yesterday would have filled that bill nicely :(

i do believe that the tournament committee has secretly been trying to put together matchups that disadvantage the mid-major (and lower) teams... the big name teams with their big alumni bring in the big bucks. just look at how the at large bids have shrunk of late.

anyhoo... i'm 15-1 in my espn bracket, which puts me in the 99.4th percentile, which sounds pretty damned good until you find out that the 99.4th percentile puts you in 25,543rd place.

They gave it their best shot, also the Utah St. picks looked good for awhile. Basically 3 good games out of the 4 earlies so far.

19-1 :D

That Pitt/ETSU game is close. Personally, I'd like to see them fall, but my bracket would like to see them win.

22-2 :) But both losers were sweet 16 teams :(

Either way, 22 out of 24 picks is very impressive.

Right now I'm dead last in the Interference challenge, and probably dead last in all the other pools I entered, but I have 14 of my sweet 16 teams still alive. So I guess I'm still chillin.

C'monnnn Arizona and USC. I need ya.

19-5. I'll take it I guess. Lost WV from my Elite Eight, but other than that no Sweet teams. I'm alright.

Either way, 22 out of 24 picks is very impressive.

Right now I'm dead last in the Interference challenge, and probably dead last in all the other pools I entered, but I have 14 of my sweet 16 teams still alive. So I guess I'm still chillin.

C'monnnn Arizona and USC. I need ya.

That's the thing...with 14 of your 16 alive you should be good. I'm going to have a problem because I had Oklahoma and Kansas getting picked off, so as they advance more of my picks will bite the dust.

Back
Top Bottom