Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, I think I understand now. I needed to get rid of the 8th team.

Now we NEED an 8th team to get started. So what's the suggestion? Maybe Cobbler will play again :lol:.

Get somebody, Cobble, Peef or whoever and set the draft for tomorrow, we're up against the clock.

Back to the Celts game again.

We still have three nights to do it. We could still do it tomorrow, Wednesday, or even Thursday anytime before the first game kicks off.

I have faith.

I posted a plea in Random Music, lol. We'll see what happens.
I saw that. I was thinking of doing the same thing ha. Happy birthday, btw!

Also, I had one of my two money league drafts tonight and had the first pick. So I got McCaffrey, Kittle, and Lamar Jackson with my first three picks. Honestly, that might be the happiest I've ever been with my top 3 selections in a draft and I've been doing this shit for like 15 years.

In my other league I managed to snag literally a roster full of has beens with upsides. Fairly certain my starters are all the former feared players, minus QB and my actual 1 OA

it was like...

WR - Tyreek Hill
WR - OBJ
RB - Gurley
RB - Dalvin Cook
TE - Gronk
FLX1 - Kareem Hunt
FLX2 - David Johnson

Thing about all those has beens is that I’m really only worried about OBJ actually busting big time. Next two concerns are Johnson to injury and Gronk to rust, both for which I have Fournette and Jonnu Smith on the bench. I’m feelin good.

I just tried signing up but it said league is full.

I’m 100% fine not playing if you guys can make it work with 7. Nbd either way.

My usual league isn’t playing bc of covid but I wouldn’t mind a year off either.

I just tried signing up but it said league is full.

I’m 100% fine not playing if you guys can make it work with 7. Nbd either way.

My usual league isn’t playing bc of covid but I wouldn’t mind a year off either.

We need to resolve this ASAP and get this here Ute involved. We need to draft tomorrow, right?

Yes, sorry, I start work at 4PM PT and I got SLAMMED today. This is the first I've been able to come back and check on this.

Hopefully for the last time:
Sep 9, 2020 @ 5:00 PM PDT

Oh my God...I had to work until 8 AM this morning (from 4PM the night before), totally crashed until nearly 2 PM and have been running errands ever since. I JUST realized I missed the draft. I'm scared to look....

CARSON WENTZ?!?!?!? Noooooooooooooooooooo
Rodgers wasn't drafted if you want to put a claim on him.

Actually, there are a bunch of pretty good Fantasy QBs that weren't drafted. If you're that unhappy with Wentz you can make something work. I picked Roethlisberger as my backup in another league I'm in. He's a good Fantasy QB when healthy. Not afraid to just sling the ball around.

And I want to say that was an enjoyable draft for me. It was probably the shortest fantasy draft I've ever participated in, but I feel like the four of us that were in the room all knew what we were doing so it still felt competitive despite there being 4 auto drafters.

And in an 8 team league you can reallllllly build an impressive roster. It's fun.

Haha, I'm glad you all had fun, I'm sad I missed it. I came in the house, looked at the computer, saw Interference open and just went, "NOooooooooo!" :lol:

yeah that draft was quick! I think we were done in a half hour which was great for me because I was still working (from home) on my other screen.

Last edited:
i got a little wavy for the raptors game and totally forgot about this.

thankfully, ESPN's auto-drafter came through for me and managed to draft me a whole bunch of hurt WRs before it even thought about picking up a QB. :up:

so now i'm in need of at least a backup QB - if anyone needs a receiver (i also have like a dozen uninjured ones too) then i'm open to trade offers. also potentially open to trading away russell wilson if the offer is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom