The Interference Yuletide Playlist Exchange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, one more thing. whoever gets me, if you like the cure, please feel free to send me some tracks. since everyone's all "omg how can you not like them" i'll give them a try if someone sends me some stuff. :) can't really think of anyone else i've been meaning to get into at the moment though.

last.fm's iPod scrobbling has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't--last time I hooked my iPod to my computer, it scrobbled everything I'd played on my iPod since summer (it asks first).

I've been an avid last.fm user since 2005. I really like how the more songs you scrobble to your library, the "smarter" your radio station gets. You can't play any customized stations like your loved tracks list or a play list you've built unless you're a subscriber, but I listen to my radio station online at work (no software download, which could be great for you) when I get tired of whatever CDs I have with me.

last.fm's iPod scrobbling has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't--last time I hooked my iPod to my computer, it scrobbled everything I'd played on my iPod since summer (it asks first).

I've been an avid last.fm user since 2005. I really like how the more songs you scrobble to your library, the "smarter" your radio station gets. You can't play any customized stations like your loved tracks list or a play list you've built unless you're a subscriber, but I listen to my radio station online at work (no software download, which could be great for you) when I get tired of whatever CDs I have with me.
agreed. most times it will scrobble my stuff, but sometimes, like earlier this week, i plug in my ipod, then...nothing. i hit update ipod, nothing happens. so i cheat and queue up a playlist of everything i've listened to and scrobble that way. obsessive? maybe a little. :uhoh:

:uhoh: I'm just getting warmed up and I only have 20 minutes left before I hit the 80 min. limit. At this point, it looks like my 10 minute finale is in danger of getting cut. :mad: And how the hell am I supposed to choose between 2 great songs in different styles by the same artist!?

:angry:

I listened to my playlist the other day and was totally satisfied with it, until today I heard a song I absolutely must put on it, and there isn't room :grumpy:

At least I now know who didn't get me....mine will be done this weekend...right now i'm headin to a Christmas dinner wooo...free food wins over all.

Mine is almost done. Just a little more tweaking around. I'm really trying not to cut my 10 minute finale song.

After that, I just have to figure out how to .zip something. I'm not sure I have that on this computer. :huh:

What kind of computer do you have fitz?

Just normal PC. Dell.

Ok, mine is 80:56. Is anyone really going to mind the extra 56 seconds? :|

Ok, what you do is put all of the songs in a folder, then right click on the folder, highlight send to, and then select compressed folder from the drop down menu. Done.

Ok, what you do is put all of the songs in a folder, then right click on the folder, highlight send to, and then select compressed folder from the drop down menu. Done.

:wink: Thanks! Ok, I'll have to try that after I fiddle with my set some more because SOMEONE
is unhappy with my extra 56 seconds.

:angry:

Finished and sent! :D

17 tracks. 1 hour 19 minutes 43 seconds.

I hope my Yuletide Exchange recipient: A) Enjoys the music and, most importantly, B) forgives me for the multiple PMs while my dumb-ass tried to figure out how get the links to work without Interference blanking them out. :huh: Yeah, I fail at technology. :down:

Merry Christmas All! :wink:

Still workin on mine, but to be fair I did want to leave sending mine closer till Christmas, but should be done by tomorrow. Some good stuff on mine so far!

I've had multiple pointless power outages that ruined the time I planned on dedicating to this. Now I'm not sure if I'll get it done (with thought, anyway). Shit.

Back
Top Bottom