Shuttlecock XXV: Cool Hats Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great read Cobs. Spent longer reading it than I have listening to this project and I don’t see that ever changing.

I love U2, but side projects without all four of them have never interested me. And listening to live performances over the years is a much better way of experiencing how they revisit their back catalogue.

Not seeing U2 this year but so excited to see Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam within 6 weeks of each other. And getting married 3 weeks between both of them. Gonna be an epic summer.

Oh, hi, I'm a mod now - because hey, somebody has to do it. I'm probably the last candidate, but hey - again - somebody has to do it.

Frankly this place doesn't need moderation anymore, but needs a little house keeping here and there, and nobody was around to do it. So I volunteered in the interest of keeping this place alive.

Let's make interference great again

ONCE AGAlN I AM ASKlNG YOU

7kgmwh.jpg

Oh, hi, I'm a mod now - because hey, somebody has to do it. I'm probably the last candidate, but hey - again - somebody has to do it.

Frankly this place doesn't need moderation anymore, but needs a little house keeping here and there, and nobody was around to do it. So I volunteered in the interest of keeping this place alive.

Achtung, y’all!

One thing no interference mod has done is give me a warning for being too sexy. I know have hope.

My White Sox are about to make a big run, with Liam Hendriks, one of the best pitchers in the competition, about to return from injury.

Back
Top Bottom