It's Official, I have been called a Cougar.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being called a cougar is a shock at first, I know. But as you cans see you are no the only one here :wave: so welcome to the club. Happened to me couple of days ago too. I am turning 34 tomorrow and a very good friend of mine told me that I am officially becoming a cougar now!!

Being called a cougar is a shock at first, I know. But as you cans see you are no the only one here :wave: so welcome to the club. Happened to me couple of days ago too. I am turning 34 tomorrow and a very good friend of mine told me that I am officially becoming a cougar now!!

Welcome to the 34 yr. old club, Ms. Cougar. :applaud:

btw I heard the man name for a cougar would be Manther.

Man + Panther.

*slaps knee

I'm resurrecting this thread due to the fact that I am having a possible cougar crisis. I don't wanna be one! (According to the wiki definition, I think I've missed it by a year! :hyper: ) But still....don't.want.

:hmm:

When I finally meet Iris, I'm gonna run to her and give her a big hug and say; "Cougar!"....then she'll kick the shit out of me.
Good times.

:angry: The term "cougar" needs to die.

Some of my female co-workers and I (age range early '40s to late '50s) got called "cougars" by one of our male co-workers recently because we were discussing actors we thought were hot. OK, maybe not the most serious workplace discussion ever, but it's not like we were going into explicit detail - and they weren't really young guys! IIRC it was guys like Pierce Brosnan, Liam Nesson and Hugh Jackman!

Back
Top Bottom