IO -We need an official person to do this;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO @ Mike :lol:

'Available' is one word I can NEVER get. But otherwise, I'm generally really good at spelling. My friends are jealous :p

I wish I could get a job as a grammar nazi. I'd own at that.

I was a spelling bee champion in middle school.

Sadly, that will probably stand as my greatest achievement. I will be 92 years old, sitting in my rocking chair on the porch, shaking my cane at birds, yelling, "I could spell like the wind!!!!!!!!!"

Sadly, that will probably stand as my greatest achievement. I will be 92 years old, sitting in my rocking chair on the porch, shaking my cane at birds, yelling, "I could spell like the wind!!!!!!!!!"
:lmao: :up:

random post;

1236862415_guidos-many-faces.gif

:shrug:

My mother never let us forget that she was a spelling bee champ!

I am a terrible speller. Definitely always trips me up. Received too. :fail:

:love::love:

Here's something that really bothers me: when organizers of an event call it the "First Annual" tournament or BBQ or whatever. Uh, if it's the first one then how can it be an annual event? It's inaugural, bitches. Inaugural.

:love::love:

Here's something that really bothers me: when organizers of an event call it the "First Annual" tournament or BBQ or whatever. Uh, if it's the first one then how can it be an annual event? It's inaugural, bitches. Inaugural.

Bitches also be sayin' shit like, "It's our 1 month anniversary."
What the fuck.

Back
Top Bottom