Madrid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
Warning : Some of you may find this offensive.

Madrid
------------------
twisted steel
that doesnot conceal
the blood and the bodies
scattered around
mobiles ringing
till they are out of battery
people - lovely people
they're all dead
people remember
and then forget
but when i cry
i have no tear
when i say
it isnt just fear
we will bear
this time of grief
because there's hollow laws
and stupid rights
security check for him
freedom for terrorism
somethings are
just one big joke
bomb it - blow it
to all smoke
but if we try
we can kill them real
can fuck them all
no big deal

- AcrobatMan

hai scritto ci? che sentivi, nessuno pu? permettersi di abbattere il tuo pensiero...solo che a volte qua dentro ? difficile esporre un punto di vista che non sia condiviso da almeno altre mille persone, che vuoi farci

babyman said:
hai scritto ci? che sentivi, nessuno pu? permettersi di abbattere il tuo pensiero...solo che a volte qua dentro ? difficile esporre un punto di vista che non sia condiviso da almeno altre mille persone, che vuoi farci

ciao babyman iao non-italiano..umm.. poco italiano capisco. but i saw the translation and probably i think you liked my poem . hope i am right.

AcrobatMan said:

ciao babyman iao non-italiano..umm.. poco italiano capisco. but i saw the translation and probably i think you liked my poem . hope i am right.

i thought you were italian!!! :lmao: anyway, you wrote a fantastic poem, i liked it, you were going close after your direct and immediate feelings and this counts a lot! bravissimo! ;)

babyman said:

i thought you were italian!!! :lmao: anyway, you wrote a fantastic poem, i liked it, you were going close after your direct and immediate feelings and this counts a lot! bravissimo! ;)

I remember writing this on 13th march - 2 days after bomb blast in Madrid..I was on a train from paris bercy to bologna...and all people around me were either french or italian..and they didnt know any english. Just wrote whatever i felt.

Anyway i picked up a little italian..i still listen to ehi negrita and ligabue sometimes :).. I liked italy a lot - lots of friendly people..and beautiful place italy....

Thanks for liking it

Back
Top Bottom