"Go Man With Blue Shades!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry, as a law student i have to ask
1- what are you doing in your class
2- why do you hate it
and what year are you in? where do you live??

lol, well, we're notn leaning any learning anything else cause now, school is out, but... heck , I dont know what we were learning cause I wasnt payin attention, at all lol. I never did my homework and I failed all my tests. But, I think the last thing we were learning about was like... the types of murders and stuff. Um... I hate it because... I just didnt like it, it bored me unill the end and then it started to get interesting lol. And I live in the US in Michigan

bye, I love you!
Sorry, I knew I forgot to add somethin! I'm goin into 11th grade:wink:
I think I'm gonna go too, cause its 2:20 am and I'm really tired. So, i'm gonna go think i'm gonna go try to dream of Edge hehe

I was lookin for blinkies, and I found these and they reminded me of you:cute:
mymutt_1.gif

This one is for both you and I
journey_1.gif

And this one is for you from me:wink:
friendhipbear_1.gif

Some times you'll get a site that wont let you save the blinkies:mad: just ignore them and dont keep lookin cause you'll get really jelous lol! Well, I do, maybe you wont though lol. But, blinkies are awsome!

LOL! You have got that right! :up: ;) You know how you said you were going to send through the mail? Just out of curiousity, did you send it yet?

I'm bored guys.... I'm gonna post pics, K?
Here is edge, and I know I've posted them before but oh well lol, I love him:hug: And I'll post Bono too maybe lol. Nevermind, Im gonna post band pics... so i dotn have to annoy you with edge hehe
This one is so :cute:
33%3A%3A669923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323554%3C35566ot1lsi

This one is great too, GO EDGE!
33%3A%3A669923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232355553%3C%3B%3C7ot1lsi

Yay...I need to post this one!!! Cus I really love it...and...guess what??
It was taken Yesterday!! Holy COW!! ;)

LOL...I really like this expression!!

bono16.jpg

Bono looks happy to you in a lot of pics, right? I am just curious what you think.

Back
Top Bottom