desire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acadiashores

Babyface
My blood runs hot,
when you catch my eye.
I watch you move
and it becomes hard to breathe.
There?s no pretense of love,
and it doesn?t even matter.
This isn?t about love
This is about letting go
and having what I desire.

this is intense, you know actually it reminds me of that NIN song, I forget the title, but it's the really catchy one "I wanna f*** you like an animal." maybe i read your poem wrong but i see it as someone taking out pain and anger thru sex.

where in Maine do you live? Acadia?? I've only driven by there once, but my favourite place on earth is in Maine, western Maine.

that is exactly what it is meant to be. Emotional release through intense sex without any love at all. Just pure desire and lust to erase your mind and make you remember what it feels like to be alive.

I live in northern maine. About a four hour drive north of Acadia National Park, my favorite place on earth....someplace where I can lose myself in the rawness of the Atlantic.

mmm it's much like Nova Scotia isn't it? that place is absolutely gorgeous, i love the northern (well more northern than here) Atlantic too

yes the coast of maine is very much like Nova Scotia. Strong and rugged, where you know you are at the mercy of the ocean. I love the feeling of being near something so powerful it could overtake me at any moment.

exactly. When I am near the ocean I am near something so big and powerful I cannot even comprehend it's greatness. In many ways it is like being close to God. It makes me feel humble and at peace.

Back
Top Bottom