Whats your most embarressing Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
Ok, the bad memories keep coming. #3: Kris Kristofferson. I

he was kinda sexy :reject:

WHAT JOYFULGIRL........ what did you say about Kris Kristofferson........WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

I thought the same thing about steven tyler.............. :reject:

Northeast said:
I once saw Irelands pride...no not U2(yes seen them but not what I am talking about) but the Cheiftans!

I saw two other bands of Ireland's pride: Hothouse Flowers and the Waterboys! I'm not embarrassed about them, though. Hey, it was the 80s! And they were both awesome.

I have a bunch more I'm embarrassed about. You'll have to drag them out of me, though.

joyfulgirl said:

I have a bunch more I'm embarrassed about. You'll have to drag them out of me, though.

Oh come on now.....spill it................................................we won't laugh...............................................hard.......

U2SJ said:
No joke I think the most humiliating concert ever for me was :
Milli Vanilli at Great America :reject:

yeah, I think Milli Vanilli trumps just about everybody.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Northeast said:

Oh come on now.....spill it................................................we won't laugh...............................................hard.......

coughdwightyoakamcough

cass said:
Three Dog Night???:scratch: did they play "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress"?...

That's not Three Dog Night..it's the Hollies :sexywink:

My most embarassing is also my first (like BC): New Kids on the Block. November 19, 1989 at the Cleveland Coliseum. I was 9.

Bono's American Wife said:

What's wrong with that????? I've seen him 4 times!

Dwight rocks :up:

Well he certainly used to rock but now his schtick has gotten old and I always get teased for having seen him so I figured I shoud be embarrased. :lol:

It's a long story :uhoh:

33949%3B%3A723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3A7%3A663ot1lsi

:shifty:

Bonochick said:
First concert ever...

New Kids on the Block

lol, you've nothing to be ashamed of, my cousin was in love with new kids and had an entire bed set (ie, pillowcase, comforter, sheets) with pictures of the guys on it :laugh:
yeah that was random :yes:

Bono's shades said:
Chicago :reject:

I also once agreed to accompany a friend to a .38 Special concert, but the show ended up being canceled.

Oh yeah, there's another one in my closet. An old friend was playing in the opening band for .38 Special. I didn't stick around for their set but I talked to them backstage.

This was just last year. :reject:

Mullen-Girl said:
New Kids on the Block - My first concert too..my mom couldn't pry me from the railing from screaming "I love you Joey!"

C + C Music Factory :lol:

Kenny G *gag*

when I was 5 I had a notebook with a picture of the New Kids On the Block :reject:

new kids on the block.

all right, i admit it!! i saw them in like 1991 or something. i don't remember when. i thought joey was a hunk back then, what was i thinking?!

since we're confessing and all, i'll admit this too. my oldest cat is named jonathan. i named him after one of the new kids. :crack:

thank god it's a normal name and no one has to know about it, although i did tell my husband. so no potential blackmail material there!

Now wait a minute, Hall & Oats were awesome back in the day, specifically, Abandoned Luncheonette (1973) and Along the Red Ledge (1978). But if you saw them recently, then yeah, you belong in the reject box. :lol:

Okay...I'll admit it. I've seen Chicago too...with the opening act of Bela Fleck and the Flecktones :| :reject:

Now THIS is a confession ----->
halloates.jpg

:ohmy: :lmao:

Most of you were not even born.. But MY very first concert was Alice Cooper and the Dead Babies tour.. I guess that was the name of it?. I remember hiding behind the people I was with while he was swinging around a hatchet and holding a bleeding dolls head. Freaked me out.. We ran into a ditch after we left and we were neither stoned or drunk. :eeklaugh: Good early teenage times. I was 14... Glad I got past that .. After that I was a bit more discrimating in my taste of concerts and being the late 70's I didn't see too many bad concerts. Just to drop a few names - Rolling Stones, Bruce Springstein, Fleetwood Mac, Kansas, Bad Company, Emerson,Lake& Palmer, Yes, Moody Blues, Doobie Bros, Wet Willie, Peter Frampton, CSN&Y, Neil Young/Linda Ronstat which I think prompted the Southern Man song and a host of other bands. those were the good old day's of good concerts that didn't wipe out a paycheck. How did I do it then?

Back
Top Bottom