Wet Dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antietam

The Fly
I had a wet dream last night! But the wierd thing was who was in my dream. I have very lucid, almost epic dreams, which often have quite an effect on me. I feel that I live a second life vicariously through my dreams. well I don't often dream about sex, when I do though it is allways something abnormal or peculiar, for me at least. I used to have a re-occuring dream about me and my cat! so my dream last night was with someone I know who is pretty over-weight, . . very over-weight, now, I have nothing against those who are horizontally challenged, if fact I like my women like a good set of bbq ribs, 'with some meat on them' but when I am with someone I'm interested with in my dreams something allways goes wrong, or I wake up before the big scene. maybe I'm gonna fall in love with her the next time I see her? so what really stinks about this is that now I have to wash my underwear! I was trying to wear them for a week straight. and on a brighter note i guess she is a better shag than my dumb cat! (but not as good as that nurse, while we were standing in a empty metal bucket!! good times!)

I think this thread is a little *too* personal for this site.

Maybe you should consider creating a journal here? It might be better suited for a journal entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom