Things left in pants pockets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
Things left in pants pockects.

I sometimes forget to check my pants or slacks pockets for things that I have left in them before I do the laundry. Today I didn't check my jeans and there was a kleenex in them, and what a mess it made. :reject:

Ugh..I hate when I leave kleenex in my pockets, although that usually only happens when my allergies act up in the spring and summer. Yesterday I left my chapstick in my jeans, but it's ok :sexywink:

Kids - I usually let my 25-year old come do his laundry just so he can save a few bucks; it also give me a chance to be with him one on one...he always leaves change in his pants...so do the 19 and 17-year olds....thing about it is...they leave the change in the washer, or when they shake their laundry, the coins fall to the floor..do you think they pick it up???????? Hell, no and I'm right there to collect...honestly, I've probably made at least $50 in the past 3 years... :up:

Oooh I know what you mean Mr. Baw, I love those $10 bills floating in the machine from my son's laundry. The only exception is it runs more than that when he need's help. I can't collect it back from the washer, since he doesn't always bring home his laundry these days
Oh well, what the heck.. ! He might win the lottery some day.

I once left a MAC powder compact in my pocket. :|

It actually didn't make a mess and the powder hardened in an intriguing and bizarre fashion.

i've still got the habbit of leaving guitar picks in my pockets. even though i don't play too regularly they still show up as frequently in the washing machine as they did a couple years ago

najeena said:
Money (bills) wash and dry really nicely.

...giving new meaning to the term 'laundered money' and thus providing yet anothger outlet for this overused and extremly bad joke :up:

I always check, but once I washed chapstick and when I put my clothes on the radiator to dry, it got all melty (I don't know how it stayed in the pocket through the wash :huh: ).

IWasBored said:
i've still got the habbit of leaving guitar picks in my pockets. even though i don't play too regularly they still show up as frequently in the washing machine as they did a couple years ago

Those too, bottom of the drum and they stick to the sides!!! :yes:

Ugh I hate when I leave Kleenex in my pockets...then i've got to pick up all these little pieces...i've left keys in there, money alot, receipts...not lately tho I check

There was a sucker in the pocket of my sweatshirt last time I washed it.
Now the corner of that pocket is hard and blue raspberry flavored. :|
I always check my jeans multiple times because I've been known to leave things like chapstick in there. :reject:

I'm not too guilty of leaving things in pockets myself. I've had bad experiences with tissues so I always make sure to check ...

But I do the whole family's washing, and I always find pens in my dad's white work shirts. Actually most of them survive pretty well.

I didn't know so many people carry kleenex in their pockets.:shrug:

I left a pen once and ruined a whole load of laundry. I still have underwear with blue stains all over them.

But once I left a half pack of cigarettes(when I used to smoke) I was picking tabacco out of my socks for months.

I leave a tube of Carmex in at least 1 pair of pants everytime I do laundry. That stuff can go through the washer and dryer with no problems at all! :)

Back
Top Bottom