Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First call of the morning having a customer yell at me and not giving me the chance to explain and her hanging up pissed. :sigh:

Going to the doctor and then finding out that I need to go back to see another doctor for the same thing and not being able to get an appointment for another 3 weeks.

Going to the doctor and then finding out that I need to go back to see another doctor for the same thing and not being able to get an appointment for another 3 weeks.

It's frustrating but stick with it and you will get what you want.:hug:

Took my physically and mentally disabled aunt (I'm her caregiver) to the doctor today. It went pretty well overall, but now they want to do a colonoscopy. My aunt does very little for herself, so guess who gets to get her prepped for this procedure? Yep. That's who. Are you fucking kidding me? Just kill me now. :crack:

Took my physically and mentally disabled aunt (I'm her caregiver) to the doctor today. It went pretty well overall, but now they want to do a colonoscopy. My aunt does very little for herself, so guess who gets to get her prepped for this procedure? Yep. That's who. Are you fucking kidding me? Just kill me now. :crack:

Oh that totally sucks! You better have some sort of vice handy to help you get through. Even if it's only a box of chocolates or something.

That sucks! As much as it is nice for you to be there for her, that is a tough one!:hug:

Thanks everyone. Don't even have it scheduled yet and I'm already dreading it. Yeah, I think I'll be indulging in some kind of vice...I'll need something to help me get through it. :crack:

Can she "function" by herself in the bathroom? :reject:

Nope. That's a big part of what's going to make it so much fun. :happy:

makes you wonder how the other half die

:reject: sorry, i had to!

i hate plucking my eyebrows. i can never get it right. i overplucked part of one brow, oops. i prefer waxing but plucking's free so yeah.

That is ok, I absolutely love INXS!!!:lol:

It just fit what I was feeling. :wink: That has passed!!!

Me too! :heart: I was fortunate enough to see the "real" INXS on two different tours. They were great live! :drool: :rockon:

:hug: :hug:

I would have loved to have seen them live! He was my fav singer..ever...

I went to Australia a few months after he had died. I know someone who worked at Sony music, who had actually worked with him. He took me to some of Michaels fav spots. He was so talented and that was just tragic!:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom