Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm here and I know all about that ugly black cloud
He's a bastard to beat back, but you will make it gone, take care of yourself :hug:

I don't know you too well Angela Harlem, but I'll back up what PR just said - and yeah, sometimes it's easier venting to someone you barely know :up:

And I really, really hate worthless dramas on the internet. And people who can say things on the internet that they'd never dare say in real life. What is the point in such virtual nonsense? And creating such pointless, pathetic bad feeling?

:hug: pr :)
Thanks, guys. Sometimes it even helps a little to just say it out loud (or type it, as the case may be!), to admit, "Things just aren't peachy and I'm tired of it all"

And yes, the worthless dramas suck large ones. Life is tricky enough without wallowing in drama.

^ :) saying it out loud (and at high volume :whistle: :D: ) is sometimes all the release you need, its like it pops the stress bubble and triggers a little light that beckons through the darkness

hope you're finding your way through it :hug:

*backtotopic*

I hate it when the internet goes down . . . I get a tight little knot of concern in my belly at the thought of no more play time . . . very sad I know :yikes:

Constantly negative people. I know we all have our bad days but it's so off-putting when all you hear is complaining. :|

Constantly negative people. I know we all have our bad days but it's so off-putting when all you hear is complaining. :|

yes, this is particularly horrible. this person also brings me to another trait i dislike in people: those sorts of people who are happy to bitch and whinge to you, but when you're talking, unless you're asking a question, they seem completely disinterested.

and if you don't let yourself be pulled down with them then you are insensitive or uncaring :rolleyes:

I hate having to delete every single PM and text message I've ever received because of a stupidly suspicious husband :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom