The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had In n Out Burger in Anaheim... and after all i've heard i was very disappointed. the burgers weren't thaaaaaaat good.

Jack in the Box, on the other hand...

fail, big time.....no bueno

white castle isn't deep fried, it's amazing :drool: the frozen ones are okay, but they're definitely much better fresh. i also love jack in the box. :drool: they have freaking everything on the menu and it's all great. :combust:

i personally think five guys is better than in-n-out, the burgers are on par but the fries at five guys are actually really good.

one thing i feel very, very sorry for you Americans - you don't have proper fish 'n' chips. when you get fish 'n' chips, at least whenever we got it, you get this small basket thing with two strips of ordinary fried fish and skinny french fries.

over here, for five bucks you get a big serving of proper-sized, deep-fried chips with no batter on the outside, two big fried fresh fish which taste delicious (or you can have them grilled) and then you can have a burger, potato cakes, dim sims...

i almost went crazy going without fish 'n' chips for that long.

i know. it is ridiculous. plus the chips aren't chips, it's just whatever (usually shoestring) fries the restaurant serves already. and yeah, the fish batter isn't the same.

i love fish and chips. i can eat them every day.

there's a British pub near where I live that serves fish and chips. I think it's only one big strip of fish, not two, and for lunch they want to charge us $10. I haven't tried it yet, but at that price I almost want to just make my own.

But I personally like the skinny fries better than your style of chips. It's just a personal preference, I want my fries to be crunchy.

the title and tags on this thread :heart:

< new hair that makes you feel all fun and fab and girly :cute:
(yes, I know, by tomorrow morning it will be it's regular ridiculous self. . . but let me have my moment people :D)

I'm going to get my hair cut next week, but I don't think I'm going to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom