Supernatural experiences

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In England years and years ago there was this place called Beauala Reactory ( sp, i will check for correct spelling during light hours * i get scared at night *). Anyway this place was haunted to the core every room had a sighting and it was knocked down in the early 1900's.

Anyway i will dig out info on it later because it was such an amazing place with a wealth of history.

Borley rectory

^ thats the ticket , go search it guys , im too scared.

i dont believe in ghosts.

i just spook easily.
:grumpy:
i cant honestly see anything in any of these photos. which i am glad of. though i'd blame the light or a smudge on the lens or something. i have a hundred explanations for things.
:up:

Angela Harlem said:

i just spook easily.
:grumpy:
i cant honestly see anything in any of these photos. which i am glad of. though i'd blame the light or a smudge on the lens or something. i have a hundred explanations for things.
:up:

Most "ghost" photos are incredibly easy to fake. So easy, most are accidents. You can make a vortex ghost with a hair or fiber on the lens, an orb ghost with certain lighting or any moisture or dust in the air, ectomist ghosts with smoke or moisture in the air, and those creepy pics with transparent people or random faces...just leave the shutter open. I made some with my friend. They sure are creepy but if we can do it, anyone can.

A few months after my Grandmother died, I had a dream where I was in an old folks home with a guide who was showing me around.
We then walked into a room where an elderly woman got up and walked toward me with her arms open.
The guide said, "aren't you going to hug your grandma?" The next thing I knew I was hugging my grandma and saying "It's ok, you can go now".
The woman who was my grandma said "Ok" and returned to her bad.
The funny thing is during the Church service the following morning (Easter Sunday 2002), my dad said he could sense his Mother's presence during the service.
I'm not sure if this is an actual "ghost story", but I do feel I had some contact.

I saw a vision of an angel once in my bedroom, it seemed very real. Who knows what it really was, but I like to believe in angels. First and only time I ever "saw one".

I've taken pics that have them 'orbs' floating around.
Everytime I goto a historical site, I always take a picute of a dark area.

Other than that, I've never seen figures :(

jesus, i'm too terrified to look at the pics everyone's posted, especially the link of the best ghost photos ever taken!

i've gotten sleep paralysis a couple times. scary stuff, but it helps to know what's going on. the first time it happened, it was the middle of the night, in my room. i realized i couldn't move, and tried to call to my parents, but i couldn't do that. i got really scared and tried screaming at the top of my lungs, but nothing came out. i couldn't move my head, but i thought i could see a dark figure at the foot of my bed. scared the shit out of me.

funny thing, nowadays i always get them when i nap in the afternoon, and i'll wake up and be like 'shit not again.' sometimes while i'm about to fall asleep to take a nap i'll know exactly that it's going to happen. i guess it's kind of funny when it happens like that but it's so tiring to get out of it. after the first time, my dad told me to try moving your fingers and toes first, and gradually you'd be able to move everything. that seems to help.

Not supernatural, but I saw something in the sky that was weird. An orange streak silently went over my head & faded slowly out from the tail. It was quite bright & high. I think it was prob. space junk burning up, not fireworks or a weapon.

When my mother was 7, her mom died of intestinal complications, or something of the like. She says one night when she was asleep in bed, she woke up and saw her mother standing next to her bed, talking, but she couldn't hear a thing.
She often told this story to me throughout childhood and to be honest, I was too scared to believe in it.

One night when I was laying in bed, I heard something up in the attic. There's nothing up there though. Not even an object or anything. Yet it sounded like someone was up there throwing something around - a bucket, perhaps. I probably won't ever know. I dismissed it and left it go.
Later on in life, I still lived in that house and seen/heard very strange things. For one, I was sitting downstairs in the living room with my brother after my grandfather moved out from the side next door to us. And my mother was laying in bed (Her bed is in the front room, DOWNSTAIRS.) He and I were talking and suddenly, we heard footsteps. But nobody lived on the other side and nobody was upstairs - which is where the footsteps were coming from. My brother instructed me to stay downstairs while he went to check it out. He went upstairs and I did what he asked and remained on the couch. My mother has a very large mirror in her room that I happened to glance at while this was going on. In it, I saw a disfigured woman of sorts. I couldn't really tell exactly what it was. But it scared the daylights out of me. I ran upstairs to my brother, who was running out of the back room (the only room from which the attic can be accessed) and into his room, where he fell to the floor and claimed to be unable to move. Eventually, he got up and everything settled.

The next day, I sat at my computer and looked out the window, where I saw what appeared to be a star. But it was orange. Unmoving. I kept watching to see if it would move or anything, but nothing. I went to my brother's room and pointed it out to him - he seemed rather uninterested. When I went back to my room, peered out the window again, it was gone. Poof. Don't know where it went or what it was.

A few weeks ago when my mother was in the hospital, I sat over there with my brother and we kept hearing a strange clicking sound. He said that ever since that noise had started up, the stereo downstairs would turn itself on. I wasn't so sure I believed him, until that day when I was sitting there and it did indeed turn on by itself. The remote was all the way across the room out of our reach. He took a tape recorder and let it go while we sat there in silence for about an hour. When we played it back, we heard the strangest noises. Some things sounding like backwards gibberish. Others being the clicking increasing in volume and frequency.
Eventually, the clicking stopped and we never heard it again.

The day my grandmother died, I opted to go to school since it was in the final leg of my senior year and I didn't want to be cooped at home crying. I had a computer class at the end of the day. So, they keep these computers on all day and then in the last class of the day, those students get to shut them down. That was us. The other kids always went and waited by the door on the bell to ring, while I just say in front of my shut off computer. That day, was typical, I sat waiting for the bell. I looked to the clock and back at my reflection in the monitor, where I saw my grandmother's reflection as though she were standing right behind me, to my right with her hand on my shoulder. She was talking, but I didn't hear anything. I just watched for a moment and when I looked back and to the monitor again, the image was gone.

A couple months later, my sister and I were sitting in the house my grandmother used to live it, which has the same set up and a lot of her belongings as when she lived here. My sister and I were talking, when suddenly, the front door creaked open and a draft came through even though it was warm out. It reeked of her perfume. Which there was no more of because the leftovers when she passed had been given to my mother, who had used the rest of the tiny bottle a month or so before.
The touch lamp my grandma used to turn on/off in the front room, came on to the dim setting. My sister got up and turned it back off. While she was in the kitchen, it came back on. So I turned it off and that was that.

Every now and then, that touch lamp still comes on by itself.

my grandma died in dec. and i still haven't got over it cause we were close. really close. she lived down the bloody street. and so i wrote her a note and put it in this angel candle holder thats beside her ashes down here where my computer is( my grandmas is on one side of our fire place and my other grandpa is on the other side. i really don't want to "dump" them somewhere cause i feel more content when there beside me creepy yes) and a few days ago i found the candle holder on my computer desk. she also calls us sometimes when were sad or something. a no-name number will call about 4 times a week every day at 3pm and will ring until someone picks up and when someone does no ones there:|. also the candle thing it moves like sometimes it'll be facing her ashes and sometimes it faces the window...its creepy. but i really like having there ashes not gonna lie.

Last edited:
BrownEyedBoy said:

Ghost photographs, especially the one where you see more or less the "ghost" of a full figure in a frame, are actually not that difficult to fake convincingly. I think I'll have to do one to illustrate:

Look ma, I'm a spirit!
spooky.jpg

Spooky!
spooky2.jpg

mandy1973 said:
Ok...here's a photo i took a few years back at Pt Arthur, which back in the 1800's was a prison where convicts were sent from the UK mainly to Australia.
It is apparently haunted by many ghosts, and i had to admit that doing the night time ghost tour was a little spooky...but...I was VERY surprised when i got my photos from this trip developed...

353706228_4420cbd2c0.jpg

Do you see anything?

I'm not going to tell you what I see until Ive got a few comments.

There was NO trick photography involved, and there was nothing that could have been reflecting either - the wall of the building behind was all stone.

I see nothing other than lens flare, especially considering where the sun is in the sky based on the light in that shot. :shrug:

I don't have any pictures and I'm not a believer in any sense. Nor is my family. But I do have a story.

While my Mom and I were helping my sister out in California, my twin brother, my Dad, and my younger brother and his new wife were all at home.

My Dad and twin brother decided to go out for dinner and called my younger brother and his wife to go with them. There was no answer so they went alone.

During dinner the waitress unexpectedly asked if my Dad or twin brother were religious. "No" they answered honestly.

"Well this will come back to you" replied the waitress.

This was completely out of the norm for my Dad and twin brother and they were shocked that a waitress would say such a thing.

At 4:00 am the next morning, my younger brothers' wife called terrified that my brother wasn't breathing.

He had unexpectadely passed away from a long and unfortunate series of recent events related to diabetes. It was a terrible accident.

Back
Top Bottom