Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love a little insider info that got me into the secret show that Foo Fighters played Monday night at the Roxy. Front and center - literally two feet from Dave Grohl. Awesome show. Awesome time. And thanks to Diana for the info that allowed me to have such a great fun time.

All hail Ms. TrojanChick. :up::up::up::up::up:

Weekends!
My car is fixed (even though it cost a freaking arm and a leg to pay for it...)
Getting to hang out with my aunt this weekend :love:
Fun plans with friends for the following few weekends

My dissertation hand-in was today, it is such a relief that it is finally gone. I am very much tempted to drink all afternoon and all evening to celebrate :love:

I also love that my housemate has to dye his hair blonde and get a mullet for some ridiculous thing he's doing next week. Boys are so strange. He is going to look amazing(ly like a sex criminal).

oh oh i forgot to mention earlier: i love een. :heart: not just for the usual reasons but he was a sweetie today, walking around campus making sure i could find all my classes (never seen a college not have english classes in the english building, wtf) plus taking the bus home with me so i'd know which stop to go to. :loveshower:

oh oh i forgot to mention earlier: i love een. :heart: not just for the usual reasons but he was a sweetie today, walking around campus making sure i could find all my classes (never seen a college not have english classes in the english building, wtf) plus taking the bus home with me so i'd know which stop to go to. :loveshower:

:cute: Aww

Yes, no kidding. Apparently, it was priced wrong or something, so it costed less than a quarter of what the price would normally be. He thought it would be a good idea to get 'enough'. Not that I'm complaining :lol:

This is adorable.

:hug:

I :heart: that tomorrow I get to go out with a friend that I never would have made had it not been for Interference!:wink:

i must confess that sometimes i imagine what it would be like if aaaaall of interference were in one big room together. :lol: i'd have a fucking awesome time, that's for sure.

i don't think GG would... one drink and she'd be passed out :wink:

i must confess that sometimes i imagine what it would be like if aaaaall of interference were in one big room together. :lol: i'd have a fucking awesome time, that's for sure.

I get to meet GG in Montreal!:hyper: I'll let you know if she is an easy drunk!:shifty:

I look forward to my gatherings this summer. I can't even imagine all of us in one room!:ohmy:

Pfsh. As if! You'll be the one passed out! :mac: All at my mercy. Muahaha.

:lol: It's a fun thought tho, it'd be awesome if it could happen one day.

Meanwhile you should just come to Montreal. :shifty: The majority of the forum's gonna be there anyway. Or we should go to Ireland some day and have our drinking contest there. :wink: You'll go home crawling boyo!

I love that I won't be spending Valentine's day alone. I'm spending it with the most wonderful lovely guy I know, and I know he loves me too. :D

:wink: Nevermind he's two years old and my babysit kid, but still. He's adorable and fun to spend time with. And doesnt' say anything annoying or stupid yet.

I get to meet GG in Montreal!:hyper: I'll let you know if she is an easy drunk!:shifty:

I look forward to my gatherings this summer. I can't even imagine all of us in one room!:ohmy:

:wink: You mean I'll let Interference know you're all wasted since I'll be the last person standing.

:tongue:

I can't wait for this summer to happen. It's gonna be fucking awesome, that's for sure! :hyper:

:wink: You mean I'll let Interference know you're all wasted since I'll be the last person standing.

:tongue:

I can't wait for this summer to happen. It's gonna be fucking awesome, that's for sure! :hyper:

Wait, is that a challenge??? You are on!:wink:

It is going to be insane. Most of us girls in the same city, ath the same hotel...PRICELESS. Imagine the pics!:shifty:

Wait, is that a challenge??? You are on!:wink:

It is going to be insane. Most of us girls in the same city, ath the same hotel...PRICELESS. Imagine the pics!:shifty:

Ha. Deal!

:dance: Poor other guests. The hotel's gonna be one big party.

:lol: I just realised that today is the 12th. I waas convinced today was the 13th for the entire day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom