Strange fears anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
guess who's gonna be hiding in the dark tonight?

Pennywise.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hopefully you'll finally get some nightmares now. :drool:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

And I feel much better with knowing that you have the dark feeling too. Get scared even going outside to the garage or taking the trash out fright at nighttime :yikes: Living in the country doesn't help my problem,lol.

OMG:yikes: I will not take my dogs out pee by myself in the dark because there are literally bears all over the place here:yikes: I was in the field by my house one morning before sunup and saw this black mass run beside me and disappear...it was a freaking bear:yikes:I don't think they will hurt me...(as long as they don't have cubs) but I am still scared of them.

Dismantled said:

OMG:yikes: I will not take my dogs out pee by myself in the dark because there are literally bears all over the place here:yikes: I was in the field by my house one morning before sunup and saw this black mass run beside me and disappear...it was a freaking bear:yikes:I don't think they will hurt me...(as long as they don't have cubs) but I am still scared of them.

Oooooooooooh Dis you have it worse than I do! :uhoh: I don't think I could handle the bears even though they won't harm you. Can understand completely why they still scare you. They scare me and Im not even near them! :yikes:

I am terrified of E.T. ....yes the thing in the movie with Drew Barreymore. TERRIFIED. my brother owns the DVD and whenever he watches it I have to leave the room. :|

Also clowns.... :no:

oh and Balloons... scared to death of 'em. but only the latex ones, not the silvery ones.
:yikes:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwwwww E.T. is so cute! Honestly I have never heard of anyone being afraid of him before.

yea.. it's kinda sad to think that im almost 20 and still terrified of ET. :|

lol.

BonosBaby12 said:
lol it's ok Im almost 27 and frogs scare the absolute hell out of me

Same here (cept I'm 31.) And the worst thing about frogs, is that if one gets near you, they're too big to step on. Like a bug, STOMP; but a frog? Nope, can't do that. You'd make a mess and the sounds would be horrid. The only option is to run.

When I was a kid I went swimming in a lake and there were all these tadpoles, and most of them were dead and bloated....ugh, jesus. I haven't thought of this in years. I'm getting all creeped out. Anyhow, since then, I've hated frogs. And if I had any ambition at all, I'd seek to rid the world of them. I would free us from our amphibious overlords and bring the human race back to the days of peace and harmony.

haha oh and im also terrified of crabs. and uhh, I'm not talking about the nasty kind. :wink: even tho that would be scary too.

UberBeaver said:

Same here (cept I'm 31.) And the worst thing about frogs, is that if one gets near you, they're too big to step on. Like a bug, STOMP; but a frog? Nope, can't do that. You'd make a mess and the sounds would be horrid. The only option is to run.

When I was a kid I went swimming in a lake and there were all these tadpoles, and most of them were dead and bloated....ugh, jesus. I haven't thought of this in years. I'm getting all creeped out. Anyhow, since then, I've hated frogs. And if I had any ambition at all, I'd seek to rid the world of them. I would free us from our amphibious overlords and bring the human race back to the days of peace and harmony.

First of all :lmao: at the crabs remark in your next post

I agree totally about ridding the world of frogs. What a great idea! :applaud: Ughhhh they are disgusting and it really creeps me out with the way they hop around. Wish they weren't so damn big so we could squish them! Have discovered how fast I can run when one is in my path :wink:

Now I know I would have been traumatized if I had gone through what you did in the lake! Shuddered just to read that! lol. Was bad enough having to dissect a dead one in 7th grade science. We couldn't wear any gloves so I used a piece of paper so I wouldn't have to touch the actual frog with my bare hand,lol. And to make it worse the teacher had all of these dead bullfrogs in these big glass jars around the room. Couldn't look at them because they scared me so bad.

U2bpbear24 said:
I am terrified of E.T. ....yes the thing in the movie with Drew Barreymore. TERRIFIED. my brother owns the DVD and whenever he watches it I have to leave the room. :|

E.T. kind of creeps me out, too. That scene where he's laying on the ground and he's all white and it seems like he's dying? I freaked out and had nightmares for weeks. My parents rented it a few years after it came out because they thought I was too little to see it earlier, and I don't think I've seen it again.

My sister used to be scared of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.She also still hates birds since I made her watch Hitchcock's The Birds when she was 12.

Angela Harlem said:
JMScoopy why the hell are you continually posting examples of people's fears? Making you laugh is it?

well to answer your questions:

cause i feel like it, and yes it is.

im trying to help you people overcome your fears. :wink:

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
My sister used to be scared of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.She also still hates birds since I made her watch Hitchcock's The Birds when she was 12.

THese horrified me when I was younger! Who doesn't love The Wizard of Oz. But, they hooked you with the munchkins and cute little Toto, and then terrified you with those evil monkeys! :giggle:

Hitchcock had to have been a little warped too. Another old movie
kids should never watch is a Betty Davis movie - What ever happened to Baby Jane. :crazy:

I was never afraid of the flying monkies as a kid....but I just watched that movie the other day and HOLY CRAP:yikes: I was freaked out ..(i'm 28)...the monkies and those talking tree's scared me:sad: ..there is something seriously wrong with that movie.

Back
Top Bottom