Sometimes just hearing certain people walk by or say something harmless...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
I get filled with rage. Some people just annoy the shit outta me. People I don't even know. They walk by, or I hear them speak, and BAM, I'm in a bad mood.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there something wrong with me? Do I need help?

Yup there are times where I could just cheerfully go off on someone! Honestly find myself clenching my hands into fists and biting my tongue. Just some stuff people say annoys the absolute hell out of me.

Numb1075 said:
yes. I feel that way too

Sometimes I just want to punch certain people in the nose.:|

or....

n23113660_30274654_2331.jpg

Since I take the bus 25 minutes to school in the morning, and 25 minutes home after school in the evening... I've more/less had to listen to people every day, 8 months a year, for the past 3 years... and let me tell you: there's a reason I invested in a minidisc player :mad: Every single time I forget my music at home, someone manages to steal the crown of Regent Moron within that 50 minute window... every single time...

I try to avoid people, mostly.

Re: Re: Sometimes just hearing certain people walk by or say something harmless...

redkat said:

Just seeing this smilie :laugh: does that to me

Not sure why but damn :mad:

I get the rage from that smilie too. :grumpy: Death to the rolling smilie. I have offically killed it in the face. (which is the worst kind of killing, by the way) :angry:

Oh, and just about anything my school board does fills me with rage. idiots. :tsk:

You know, I realize that when I walk by certain people, I actually hold my breath....:yikes:

Its true, I've done this for a while and I did it this afternoon in Glendale, and I actually thought of this thread....my GAWD! blue cracks following me to work......:yuck:

Re: Re: Sometimes just hearing certain people walk by or say something harmless...

redkat said:

Just seeing this smilie :laugh: does that to me

:

what about this one?

smiley-finger.gif

people who get pissed at smileys "does that to me" :wink:

Last edited:
Haha Mr BAW, that's funny.....but so true!

I do punch people in the face in my mind and shoot stupid drivers from the road in my mind. It's a coping mechanism. Otherwise I think I would sorta go postal on some unlucky folks. The one at the top of my list is the spoiled rotten snotty rich bitch bimbo that lives next door to me. She never shuts up! She lives with her boyfriend and I never hear him, only HER! HER HER HER! I hear her on the cell phone from her garage before she even gets out of her car! She is always on her phone. Talking talking talking. She has the most annoying L O U D voice I've ever heard.

Yea, she makes me crazy. One day I am going to just ask her if she likes to hear herself talk or what and tell her how freaking annoying she is.

i completely understand. I cant stand the voice and stupid talk of some people in the bus or train,.,.and i go nuts:crazy:
I always think:WHY in the world i HAVE to listen to this?

oh geez, I completely agree

at school, all the extremely ditzy girls in the hallways just make me so angry. it just leaves me in a very bad/angry mood throughout the day.
also when I'm in public if I hear people talk on their phones at a volume that's a bit too loud.. :mad: ugh, so annoying.
I would resort to violence but.. I guess that's why the government has law enforcers huh? :|

Every where I've lived & we've moved around quite a bit, there is always at least one looney neighbor. Right now there's a bimbo down the road that is married to a butt-doctor that think she owns the neighborhood. She is on the phone complaining to everybody on a daily basis, whether she knows the people or not.
btw, her butt is the size of Wyoming :eeklaugh:

UberBeaver said:
IThey walk by, or I hear them speak, and BAM, I'm in a bad mood.

Does anyone else experience this? Is there something wrong with me? Do I need help?

The whole nasal thing bothers me - like Fran Drescher's voice or laugh.....:yikes:

Mr. BAW said:
I hate it when you walk by people and they cough or sneeze without trying to cover themselves....:yuck:

My boyfriend and I were out to dinner a few months back and this family were being lead to their table, which was right in front of ours. As they walked by our table, this little kid was sneezing all over the place and the dad was hacking and they both just lets the germs fly! I ended up getting sick a short while later....I blame them.

But no, people constantly (and yes I hate to say it) fill me with rage. I am often heard yelling "I HATE people!" There it's out. I am a misanthrope. I am continually amazed by the lack of consideration and common sense I see from people everyday. It's amazing. And don't get me started on road rage. I'm awful.

:reject:

I can't stand when people keep talking to me after I have made it clear that I don't want to talk! Speaking of the idiots that talk just so they can hear themselves talk. Non stop they go on and on on about nothing! This especially irritates me when Im on the plane. Guess the fact that I have my cd player on and Im reading a book doesn't mean anything. Get to the point where I want to tell them to shut the fuck up!:mad:

Sometimes, when I drive, I envision myself getting out of the car with a spark plug wrench and just pummeling fellow drivers. And I mean pummeling. BAM BAM BAM.

If a movie of my brain was ever made it would just like Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Yep. Especially living in a big, busy city. Sometimes I look like this smiley in real life :madwife: No really. My friends say I should carry a rolling pin around :lol: :uhoh:

Oh yes! I know what you're talking about! there are soooo many people around that can drive me crazy without doing nothhing particular!

Not to mention the typical Italian attitude to speak at the mobile as loud as they can on every bus/train so that everyone can know:
1. what they have for dinner
2. what is the last cloth they bought
3. how many times they make love with their partners
4. how many times they betray their partners
5. if there's toilet paper in the house

(I swear I heard ALL of these and a whole lot more...)

Mr. BAW said:
I'm not a germ-a-phobe but after each interview, I go right to my car and break out the Purell....I even hate touching the steering wheel until I've had a chance of cleaning my hands. :yikes:

Mr. BAW, I take this time to THANKS YOU SO MUCH for letting me know about the esistence of this product!!

Mr. BAW said:
You know, I realize that when I walk by certain people, I actually hold my breath....:yikes:

Its true, I've done this for a while and I did it this afternoon in Glendale, and I actually thought of this thread....my GAWD! blue cracks following me to work......:yuck:

I've been doing this for years! Especially when I know they are sick.

Back
Top Bottom