She tricked me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Today, a beautiful girl tricked me into becoming a financial donor for an aid-organisation. I already give money to three organisations so, being a poor student, I'm kinda in over my financial head. Unfortunately I just can't resist pretty girls with beautiful brown eyes so there will be a fourth bill to pay this month. And next month, and next month etc.

Ah well, at least it's for charity and not for some dumb book club...

Hah, and earlier this morning, someone with a huge cleavage for this time of year tried to make me become a member of WWF, but I already give money to them so.., I let her talk for a while. :wink:

I don't have brown eyes but I've got cleavage :wink:

Hi DrTeeth...I'm collecting money for the "Send a Nice Girl On Holiday To Dublin" foundation...would you care to donate? :flirt:

DrTeeth said:
Hah, and earlier this morning, someone with a huge cleavage for this time of year tried to make me become a member of WWF, but I already give money to them so.., I let her talk for a while. :wink:

You're a member of the World Wrestling Federation?

I have neither brown eyes, nor clevage. Heck, Im not even female. However, I still think I deserve your money :D

Re: Re: She tricked me

nbcrusader said:
You're a member of the World Wrestling Federation?

Of course, how do you think she got such a huge cleavage?

chyna1.jpg

I remember her from wrestling >.< how embarassing

It had completely slipped my mind, but Ive done something similar in the past thanks to underhanded campaigning tactics.

If there is ever a small child selling chocolate bars or something for a charity, I just cant say no to kids, unless of course theyve already hit me up once at a certain location - I was just coming out of the grocery store, and I bought something from one kid, and as soon as I did, two other ones scampered up to me and tried to get me to buy from them, I felt so bad but I didnt have any money :\ they were looking all hurt that I chose their friend over them :\

On the other hand, I made the foolish mistake of answering the door when I looked through the peephole one time and saw two very attractive young ladies on the other side. However, they were on a religious door-to-door conversion campaign, for the mormons no less. Suffice to say, it took a great deal of effort to get them to leave without being rude, and since then they have called upon my house several times when I havent been home in order to try and get me out to some of their church events etc. Apparently, 'Im a Christian, I already love God' didnt do it for them. To their credit, theyre persistant :shrug: that doesnt make them go away though :mad:

hehe, that's the good thing about being a girl, no one can trick me into donating. even if there's some hot guy who tries to do what the girls do, it won't work on me cuz i doubt i'll find him hot.

oh! i also found a thread pair. :D

Attachments

• pairs.png
    pairs.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 68
i have dated a professional wrestler.

i also bought a yr. long subscription at a heafty rate to TV Guide only because a cute guy knocked on my door one night. i invited him in, he looked at my cds and i wrote him a check. to top it off i do not even look at my tv guides. what a waste of money and good looks. :angry:

The cute guys never make me give money to ppl - the same hot guy talked to me 3 times yesterday he was supposed to be asking me for money but he started asking me about ballynahinch!!!!!!!!! :der:

Oops I meant to say that - ballynahinch is a place in norn iron :laugh: Its just a wee town. But he recognised my friend from earlier and asked did I live in ballynahinch too. :der:

I don't have much cleavage, but I DO have brown eyes and I AM a charity fundraiser! :lmao:

So tell me, what technique did she use? I could use some pointers bcuz I have to raise $120K in Scholarship fund money by December 31!! :uhoh:

You have a good heart, DrTeeth. .. the only thing I ever cancelled donoring for an animal aid organization.. they got kind of too radical.. I also know a girl with brown eyes.. hehe.. ehm you know.

Next of my donations will be 10% of the profit I made with ThyssenKrupp.

Tonight, a girl - with blue eyes - tricked me into buying her ... :| Great huh. I really start to distrust. I know this fucking don?t trust anyone not even yourself karma.

It seems that with every new girl I meet, I believe a little less in love. Wonderful huh.

Last edited:
I tell everyone "no." Children. Homeless people. Irresponsible bank customers. Mormons. Telemarketers. MASSPIRG ubermensch (inside joke :wink: ).

"No."

Everyone wants my money. Well, guess what? I want it too, and I win.

Melon

yeah well you know. dinner. and a taxi. which is ok. and drugs. she wanted money for drugs. not good. no no no.

Back
Top Bottom