Rings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
I thought I would never walk down this road again but here I am. We went out shopping today and Caron has really been wanting a ring. I have tried to put it off as long as I could. I don't know why I have been holding back but I have.

Over 17 years ago, Anna and I bought simple birthstone rings for each other but we lived together.

Five years ago, Donna and I had wedding bands for our big day. I thought that would be the last ring I would ever buy or wear.

In January, we talked about it. But our friend Sara, at work, said we couldn't get ours till she got hers. I thought that was a good idea. She got hers late in February.

Then I thought March, for Caron's birthday, but I didn't do it.

Then I thought April for our one year anniversary, again I didn't do it. I justified it by saying we aren't living together. Does that matter? In my mind, it did.

So this morning while sipping coffee, Caron says "You know, Sara has had her ring for over 4 months now." I choked on my coffee!

Somehow I thought she had forgotten. So we went to a jeweler that was recommended to us and we bought rings. Honestly, I still don't know if I am ready for it.

Now, we are deciding how to exchange them with each other. Over a nice dinner and champagne? While we are on vacation in Monterey? Or maybe we can wait until New York in October? :hmm:

I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom