Random Facts and Confessions! (Part Deux)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Yeah it's scary stuff. :ohmy:

I can't believe anyone could do that to a kid. It's not bringing them up according to your faith and the values you've gleaned from that; It's brainwashing.

My mom actually went to the same camp that's featured in the movie and was baptized there, but she said it was nothing like that back in the 70s. It was more of just a fun church camp with kids activities that had the real Gospel message.

She can't believe how things have changed there, either.

:wink: My confession? I'm in love and a relationship for the first time since my divorce in 2004! Yah 4 Me! it feels good. And I have decided on a new career as a Teacher, so I'm going for a new job tomarrow! :yes:

forbonou2 said:
:wink: My confession? I'm in love and a relationship for the first time since my divorce in 2004! Yah 4 Me! it feels good. And I have decided on a new career as a Teacher, so I'm going for a new job tomarrow! :yes:

:up: Great to hear! Looks like life's taking a nice turn for you at the moment. :)

So Sci-Fi has been having an X-Files marathon today and I'm VERY tempted to skip my 2:30 class.

However, this is one of those classes where if you miss 1 day of notes you fall way behind...so I think I'll suck it up and go. :p

At least mine is a fascinating class...The Political Economy of the Middle East.

My professor was telling us a story today about how he was at an event at Oxford several years ago, had had a little too much champagne and wine, this guy came up and was talking to him and gave him his contact info. Turned out, this "guy" was Qaddafi of Libya :ohmy:

Fun fact:

I never use a pick when I play guitar. :slant: I'm using one now, and my lead guitar playing is awful. I'm usually a pretty decent guitarist without one, but with one I just feel awkward. :(

I'm kinda ashamed of this, ok very ashamed, but I am totally addicted to Kid Nation! Thanks, Comast on demand and fall break couch-potato-syndrome.

I'm actually getting scared of going to my mother in laws for Thanksgiving. Seriously scared.....like I'm going to end up getting killed somehow....scared.

you'd need to know my mother in law, and my husbands half sister and what we've been through with them....and you'd be this scared to.

And I know if I try to explain this to my husband he'll laugh at me. I'm going and doing this for him. His birthday is on Thanksgiving.
On the other hand I did tell him if his mother ever raises a hand at me again (she slapped me hard---pretty much bitch slapped me for no reason) I'm calling the police.

I can spend hours hitting the "next" button on my iPod in "shuffle songs" mode, seeing how quickly I can name that tune.

Sometimes I feel like I spend more time doing that than I do listening to full songs.

:reject:

corianderstem said:
I can spend hours hitting the "next" button on my iPod in "shuffle songs" mode, seeing how quickly I can name that tune.

Sometimes I feel like I spend more time doing that than I do listening to full songs.

:reject:

you know there's a music quiz game on your iPod right? :wink:

It uses up a shitload of battery though. I never go near it, unless I really want the battery to run out, because I don't like charging it unless it's dead.

I failed my English final in my Sophomore year of high school, yet still had an A for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom