My Summer has been...not good..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
Today I decided that my luck is only getting worse this summer of 2003.It sucks.

First,my dad had to undergo emergency bypass surgery(six bypasses)in June, just before his 60th birthday. Fortunately, he is doing very well now, but it was an emotional and trying time for my family. A couple of weeks later, I basically lost my best friend of ten years because of the way I reacted to her sudden engagement to a guy she'd known a month. I apologized, but to no avail. I was to go to the Keys with my brother to go deep sea fishing tomorrow(all courtesy of my boss), but the weather is causing conditions unfit for this, and it had to be called off. Now I have two more days off, and nothing to do. I was planning to go to New York for four days next month to visit a friend. This was to be my "real" vacation. Due to problems she is having with her boyfriend, this trip looks to be in jeopardy, also. To top it off, my mom and dad have not been getting along well the past couple of days. I feel so fucking unlucky and just cursed sometimes, like nothing can go my way this summer.

It's a horrible feeling knowing your (now ex-)best friend of ten years was married a couple of weeks ago, and you don't even know her new last name...

Someone tell me things will get better....:(

:hug:

Bad things always seem to happen all at once, but this too shall pass. Stay strong. I hope good things come your way soon.

Sorry Nate.. :hug: :) They HAVE to get better.. I'm sure you can patch things up with your friend. You dont just throw away 10 years of friendship like that yknow.

Back
Top Bottom