moving in together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Believe me I couldn't match on my budget and infrequent appropriation from auctions, but all those fossils, minerals, journals and antiquarian books give the room exactly what I like.

A_Wanderer said:
Believe me I couldn't match on my budget and infrequent appropriation from auctions, but all those fossils, minerals, journals and antiquarian books give the room exactly what I like.

:hmm:

i do imagine your room looking like something out of the Taxidermy wing of the Biology Department in Oxford, circa 1890.

Well, all I can say is good luck. I suppose you´ve been together longer with your boyfriend than me with my girlfriend, it´s a good thing to know a person really well. Be prepared however to discover new sides that you might not really like. I think it´s important to spend a lot of time together. Never get too carried away in your work, don´t make the partner feel ignored (even if you don´t, but you may make this impression). Planning a specific time of the day together is a good thing, ie having breakfast together.

Back
Top Bottom