More Things I Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrrgh I loathe Queen :| The fact that they still tour only exacerbates my disgust!

But this is an 'I love' thread, so... La Roux.

:uhoh: uh...easier to for you to get tickets... :D

I was actually surprised they were so revered among so many here. Not many people I know (other than here) like them. I must admit I've never thought of them as good -- just popular. :shrug:

Arrrrgh I loathe Queen :| The fact that they still tour only exacerbates my disgust!

:sad: But I love that fact, and the last album....okay, I hate the fact that the're still called Queen with Paul Rodgers and without bassist John Deacon and Freddie of course...

I've never been a Queen fan either...so finding someone else who hates them is a thing I love! :D

:sad:

basketball's not all that bad now that i've watched a bit. baseball is an absolute bore, but, some people find cricket boring, and i love it, so :shrug:

something i love? seedy sundays :drool:

Everything and everyone. Despite their faults, and all the awful things, we're all rather lucky just to be here really, aren't we?

That I am going to be seeing The Church in 11 days. For free. :)

I love that it didn't rain for 21 days! :love: It's good that it's raining now, though, since it was getting pretty dry, and there were a lot of fires breaking out, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom