I've never been stoned....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing is sure, people who smoke are back to normal after a half an hour. They don't stay home from work the next day because of hangover. They haven't done things they later regret. Alcohol loosens your inhibitions, pot makes you introspective. You can't overdose on pot. Alcohol can and does kill.

ME2U2 said:
:sigh:

This is a very sad thread. I will be celebrating my big-50 later this year and can happily say i have never been stoned or even drunk. Tipsy maybe but that's it. I dont understand why anyone feels the need to "space out". Sure I have had more than enough downs in my lifetime and there were even times when i truly felt like giving up but still I didnt go there. No doubt there will be some replies about the generation gap here but if anyone can shed some light on this for me I'm all ears (make that eyes!).
Don't worry kid, you gotta lot of time left...

And to everyone else, I think RedrocksU2 is entitled to a little EXPERIMENTATION...isn't that what they call "IT" the first time someone tries "IT"....

:up: for Carlos and the willingness to confess but at the same time, I know he'll NEVER do it....:giggle:

najeena said:
One thing is sure, people who smoke are back to normal after a half an hour. They don't stay home from work the next day because of hangover. They haven't done things they later regret. Alcohol loosens your inhibitions, pot makes you introspective. You can't overdose on pot. Alcohol can and does kill.

:up: :applaud:

najeena said:

I'd say more like an hour :wink:

Yeah how often do you hear about someone smoking a bowl and then going on a killing spree. Or getting stoned and causing a 10 car pile up.. Its almost always alcohol or "real" drugs that cause these kinds of problems.

can I join the "never been stoned club":hyper: amazing huh.....:lmao: I live in VT and have never touched the stuff...and I hate the band Phish:angry:......:uhoh:are they gonna kick me out of my state?

who knows.....:shrug:

I will definitely get drunk.
Absolut + Pineapple Juice......:drool:

I wonder who's room we are going to invade? :lol:...in Vegas btw.

Last edited:
Never have or will smoke pot or do any type of drug. I don't want to put Junk like that in my body.

pot is wonderful.

but, there are some people who can handle it and others who can't.

to each their own.

najeena said:
You obviously dont inhale...

j/k.

Hey, i'll stick with my crack pipe and E.
Thanks

mmmmmmloooseinhibitions :drool:

Last edited:
It makes you goofy. Really goofy.

I remember watching Conan with friends and laughing hysterically at Harrison Ford's face. They were doing a skit, but we didn't actually know what was going on. We just thought his face was hilarious.

There were also endless rounds of Tetris. We'd just stack the pieces on top of each other in one big line. Fastest games ever. But endlessly entertaining.

:D

i dont need to get stoned to play tetris for hours. man that games addicting.

Lila64 said:
can you imaging the bubble game while high?

:lol: That would be hilarious!

I've done pot 2 or 3 times. I wanted to try it out, and I did, and that was enough for me. :) It made me laugh hysterically, which is what I do when I'm drunk, so it wasn't anything new.

It's much less addictive than alcohol, less harmful to the body than alcohol, and a lot more fun.

Think of the funniest inside joke you ever had with a friend -- when you're both laughing so hard, you can barely breathe, and you feel giddy and happy. That's what it's like the first few times you get stoned, at least for most people. After that, it isn't as manic, but still mellow, psychedelic, and fun.

It's less "out of control" than being very drunk, too.

Towlie.gif
[/IMG]

:up:

I'd get into a car with someone who'd smoked a couple joints years before I'd get into a car with someone who's had even a couple of drinks.

Weed doesn't make you lose control, despite what anti-drug people would like you to believe. It absolutely floors me that the consumption of alcohol is not only legal, but encouraged in our society, yet they throw people in jail for the posession of even a couple grams of dope.

American drug laws are FUCKED.

Now, when it comes to mushrooms...those are fun! :wink:

ETA: Dismantled, smoke a joint and I promise you you'll change your mind on Phish! Haha :p

DaveC said:
:up:

I'd get into a car with someone who'd smoked a couple joints years before I'd get into a car with someone who's had even a couple of drinks.

Weed doesn't make you lose control, despite what anti-drug people would like you to believe. It absolutely floors me that the consumption of alcohol is not only legal, but encouraged in our society, yet they throw people in jail for the posession of even a couple grams of dope.

American drug laws are FUCKED.

Now, when it comes to mushrooms...those are fun! :wink:

ETA: Dismantled, smoke a joint and I promise you you'll change your mind on Phish! Haha :p

I agree with you on some of these points...
but if i have to use any mind altering drugs,etc... to make me like Phish,
i probably wont like them sober.

:wink:

I like Phish a lot. Mostly because they write fun songs and do silly covers, not because theyre peripherally associated with weed use. I've only smoked up 4 or 5 times in my life, and have no intention of ever spending a dime to pursue it further than that. Trey Anastasio amuses me.

Back
Top Bottom