Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

(note, that icon was not directd at anyone in particualr, just at the response in general)

then please ignore this thread since it's of no interest to you.

Obviously I was going to, but since so many people responded to my response of a question, I feel obligated. don't worry, though, I won't post here again, unless a lot of people respond to this post.

You see, when people respon to a post in such a way it automatically generates interest for the person who made the post, even in this case, when I wasn't interested in the thread in that way.
And if you really didn't want anyone to say " no" to the question (of, "who likes IB, etc"), then I guess it should have been said "only people who would say yes should post here".

Since I'll be more senstative in saying what people want to hear, I'll just say that this is my last post in this thread (unless there are very special circumstances, of course).

Enjoy the IB thread :up:

I wonder if a few people would like to see my on that list... well, if it would make your day that much better, go ahead.

Last edited:
As soon as petitional banning or a banning list starts, I´m outta here. Im not posting on a Kindergarten board :tsk:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
As soon as petitional banning or a banning list starts, I´m outta here. Im not posting on a Kindergarten board :tsk:

Spoilsport.

:madspit:

i think some people are completely missing the point of the thread... :der:

i could be wrong but i thought it was an "appreciation thread"

i think the "I confess I love to see when Inside Broadcast is updated and who was banned in the process. Do you agree?" is meant as a rhetorical question with the general understanding being that most people who post in here do in fact like to see it updated... cruel, morbid, evil people that they are :wink:

somewhere alon the line that got missed i think, thats all i was trying to say :shrug:

Thats what I understood too :shrug:
It would be bad if people began naming people off that they would like to see banned (can you say :lock: ?) But I thought it was a thread where we could admit our curious/cruel side in looking at the Inside broadcast board to see if anybody got banned recently.
I know I check :reject:

digsy said:
with the general understanding being that most people who post in here do in fact like to see it updated... cruel, morbid, evil people that they are :wink:

Makes total sense! Really good point that some people must be missing..

I failed to see the glory of this thread up until now.

u2bonogirl said:
But I thought it was a thread where we could admit our curious/cruel side in looking at the Inside broadcast board to see if anybody got banned recently.

Admit? I was under the impression some people were braggin´ rather than admittin´.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Admit? I was under the impression some people were braggin´ rather than admittin´.

I'm perfectly fine with the fact I quite enjoy checking out the banned members list in IB. It's not as if I'm cheering while someone gets beheaded or anything. People who are banned here are either complete trolls or people who have gotten their shorts in a major knot and will not pay attention to the mods when they are told to modify their behaviour.

I feel not one iota of guilt for finding the banned members list great fun. And it doesn't matter to me who it is at all, it's just that someone, anyone, got so worked up about something that he/she managed to get banned for it. That's fascinating...and kind of amusing.

:)

u2bonogirl said:
Thats what I understood too :shrug:
It would be bad if people began naming people off that they would like to see banned (can you say :lock: ?) But I thought it was a thread where we could admit our curious/cruel side in looking at the Inside broadcast board to see if anybody got banned recently.
I know I check :reject:

I always checked IB for bans....now I look no further than the activity in this thread! :lol:

That said, I agree ^

To clarify for some of yous who don't seem to get this gist of this thread: It's for fun. It's not meant to harm people. I'm not calling for anyone to be banned in here. I'm not naming names, etc. etc. If some of you don't get that, then don't bother reading this thread. Obviously you don't seem to get what this thread is about. So please reread the beginning of the thread, ok? Or else I will just have one of the mods close it. I'm sick and tired of people being rude and sanctimonious in these threads. It's beyond ridiculous.

AGAIN: I'm not for anyone getting banned. I'm not saying who is being banned. I just like it when IB is updated and Sicy lays the smackdown on the trolls.

Get it? GET IT?! :|

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Or else I will just have one of the mods close it.

noooooooooo!!!!

This is probably my favourite thread. :yes: :reject:

U2Girl1978 said:
To clarify for some of yous who don't seem to get this gist of this thread: It's for fun. It's not meant to harm people.
:yes:

i personally see no harm in this thread. as long as people don't talk about who should be banned or people after they're banned, the thread's okay in my book. and this thread's not about either of those things so :up: :up:

ok wonderful

if y´all cant think of any better way to have fun, thats actually a sad affair.. to be fascinated or amused by banned trolls.. uh.. ok... its your life not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom