I'm in lust...and she's 21 years my senior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my best friends is 33, and she just had a baby with a 60 year old! :yikes: But they are as happy as can be...so it really does work for some people.

I find younger men VERY attractive myself...:hmm:

U2democrat said:
i've always had a thing for older men, much older. if they're under 30 i usually don't like them. i think its a maturity thing. but finally i have a crush MY age which is exciting, but still when i see good looking men who are 30+ i can't help but to check them out. it's awkward but i can't help it because i'm human :shrug:

Hey I just turned 30 and I voted for Kerry.:wink:

i know what you mean... there was this georgeous woman at work, and she was ........... da bomb !!! Blonde hair, lovely figure, sexy, perfect. Of course at work there are other fine women around my age but they don't hold a candle to her.

But stepping back, the attraction is purely physical........ i just wanna sleep with her...

this is precisely why i need to get out and out about more !!!

MrsSpringsteen said:
I like younger men too

hmm, so theres still hope in this world huh?

I'm 25 and i personally will go down to 18 and up to 10 years above my age, an higher if i see a fatal attraction.

dano, i say go for it if you feel comfortable.

nothing wrong with having a thing for older woman, their more mature usually and have more experience....with things.

I also have a "fatal" attraction to older men. I was in my mid-20s when I was "seeing" a 70ish year old man. This was all pure fun no real relationship involved - for my sake. Yikes! Maybe I said too much.:censored:

I have always liked older men, don't know when I'll reach the age that I feel "old" and might switch to younger.....

Mid-20's and 70?!!!! DAMN. my friends still give me a hard time about a fling I had this summer while travelling, with a 37 year old (I'm 21). But I think that's about the oldest. Much older and he should be with my mother or something.....:huh:

BTW, young guys (as young as 15!) have hit on me one way or another. I found it surprising at first (I'm 36) but, now I've gotten used to it. It's kinda charming.:p

RosieHS said:
I also have a "fatal" attraction to older men. I was in my mid-20s when I was "seeing" a 70ish year old man. This was all pure fun no real relationship involved - for my sake. Yikes! Maybe I said too much.:censored:

:eyebrow:

i don't think i've heard about this one before :laugh: :hmm:

When I was twenty two, I had a fling with a forty-six year old only because I'd had a crush on him when I was younger (and even before I turned 18 he flirted with me) but he had four kids and I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere but I was just having fun... after a while though, I sensed he wanted it to move forward and I just wasn't ready and it started to feel creepy and I didn't like thinking about how the people closest to me would react. Although I continued to talk to him, our fling is one of my "regrets" and continued to haunt me as I ended up with his nephew who is five years younger than me and who has thrown this fling in my face on a few occasions... needless to say, neither man thinks too highly of the other!:sigh:

lauren430 said:
I have always liked older men, don't know when I'll reach the age that I feel "old" and might switch to younger.....

Mid-20's and 70?!!!! DAMN. my friends still give me a hard time about a fling I had this summer while travelling, with a 37 year old (I'm 21). But I think that's about the oldest. Much older and he should be with my mother or something.....:huh:

I'm 20 and my Mum is 41. I was 'seeing' a guy who was on the cusp of turning 30.. His Dad was married before he married his Mum and had lots of half brothers and sisters in their 50's. They were older than my Mum. :|

Update: I kinda sorta spent the entire evening with this woman. When I say the entire evening, I'm mean I hung out with/flirted with her from 8pm until 3:30am.

Things I know NOW!:

1) She's still cute.
2) She's as leftist as I am concerning politics
3) She has a great ass

but...

4) I think she sleeps around ALOT (think)
5) She knows some people from my past that I don't think reflect postively on her part.
6) She's not as smart as I once thought.

But I did 'go out' with her ...and learned more about her. This being said I don't know if I'm still as attracted to her as I once was. Kinda like when you find out alot about someone and the mystery is gone, and they're not as perfect as you thought they'd be.

Anyway...just letting you know

Thanks for the update - I guess it's always alluring to have an infatuation without getting too close. Keep the mystery alive... let the fire burn.:wink:

I'm 34 and my wife is 57. We have been married for 10 years. Go with your heart, not with your brain.

interesting! i was intruiged to find out what happened - definitley go with your heart - and really what is age? whatever works, right?

:wink:

Danospano said:
4) I think she sleeps around ALOT (think)
That's always a plus. Well, not to me, but apparently some think it is.

Danospano said:
But I did 'go out' with her ...and learned more about her. This being said I don't know if I'm still as attracted to her as I once was. Kinda like when you find out alot about someone and the mystery is gone, and they're not as perfect as you thought they'd be.
Don't worry, Danospano, there's plenty of other older women out there competing with her.

It's been a few days since that evening, and I kinda miss her.

Being the dumbstruck fool, I didn't even think about asking her for her phone number, so I have no way of reaching her until she comes into my bar. That sucks, because I'd love to have dinner or something.

Yeah, I thought some of you would be interested in how it turned out, so I'll be sure to update things as I see fit ;)....no details...because that would be completely wrong, wouldn't it? I've got to maintain my gentlemanly ways :)

til later...

I luv the small, little details. 'Specialy the juicy ones - yum!:drool:

LOL :lol:

Sounds like an intersting match - I wonder what she thinks of all this attention? She must be flattered!:sexywink:

Another update!

Today, she told me she was having a horrible week, yet last Friday was the best night she's had in a long while. Isn't that awesome!?!?!

I asked her if she wanted to hang out tonight, but she declined. The good news is that she gave me her phone number without me even asking! She wants to do it again sometime!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good right now....YES!

Back
Top Bottom