I think this is my worst confession yet... (Drunk Pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone to shit. :tsk: *pushes non-drinkers out into the hall*

We need more pictures :angry:

I do have the impression that interference is getting a schwipsy drunk forum. I didn?t expect that when I joined :D Oh :censored: maybe is because I stopped da smokey joe for now.

well I'm living out at South Padre Island, TX (til June)......I will have plenty of drunk pics to show off within the next month or so...or maybe tomorrow.....

Ok MissVelvetDress told me to get my arse over here and post in this thread based on the fact that the only place I have slept well during travel was in Memphis. Which I have a feeling was the result of 1 too many drinks on Beale St.

My favorite drunk story was when my best friend and I went to Epcot in Florida and decided to have lunch at the Mexican restaurant there. We decided margaritas sounded good and when they brought them to the table they were the largest margaritas I had ever seen. We proceeded to down those babies but had no idea that we were full-fledged drunk until we stood up to leave after which we decided to hit the gift shop. Let me just say I was pretty scared to open the bags once we got to the hotel plus the Norway boat ride or whatever they have for Norway...dont remember too well since things were a little fuzzy..was entertaining.

I have a pic of the margarita that people have dubbed as being almost as big as me but I dont have a scanner.

Kariann said:
Ok MissVelvetDress told me to get my arse over here and post in this thread based on the fact that the only place I have slept well during travel was in Memphis. Which I have a feeling was the result of 1 too many drinks on Beale St.

My favorite drunk story was when my best friend and I went to Epcot in Florida and decided to have lunch at the Mexican restaurant there. We decided margaritas sounded good and when they brought them to the table they were the largest margaritas I had ever seen. We proceeded to down those babies but had no idea that we were full-fledged drunk until we stood up to leave after which we decided to hit the gift shop. Let me just say I was pretty scared to open the bags once we got to the hotel plus the Norway boat ride or whatever they have for Norway...dont remember too well since things were a little fuzzy..was entertaining.

I have a pic of the margarita that people have dubbed as being almost as big as me but I dont have a scanner.

what use was this if you have no scanner! :mad: *jk* ;)

i want to take a ride on the mexican boat ride by myself after drinking a few margaritas. :mac:

you'll have to get me pretty drunk all night, to catch a picture of me looking like that...

*slips out the back door

:sexywink:

Hooooney, I'm home.

Sorry, two hours of sleep today will make me a :crack: head

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom