I suck.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I never reply to PM's or emails until a ridiculously long amount of time has passed. There are some people I reply to right away, but with most people, it takes me forever.

It's not that I hate people or anything, I'm just really, really, really shy, and for some reason, posting is MUCH easier than communicating with people one-on-one. This is also why I'm no fun on MSN and AIM. :(

I'm SO sorry to the people I've ignored, and I will write you back as soon as I am able to drag myself out of the reject box. :reject:

I feel bad when I don't respond right away.....like this morning I just replied to a pm that I got yesterday, and I think that's the longest I've waited to reply...

I have a hard time too talking one on one with people too...I can either think of nothing to say, or am afraid to say something for fear that they'll think I'm a :reject:

Is there some room in that box for me too?
I got lots of hangups over ppm's, emails, and msn etc. Just today i got a really nice pm from someone who's thread I replied to, cos it was a great thread etc...and this was a pm to say thanks. But now paranoid me is worried if I reply, the pm may not have been intended for me. It is someone I dont really talk to alot. I want to reply but dont want to reply something if it doesn't make sense...you know what I mean? .......I think I will reply anyway.

I also dont try and message people on msn too much cos I always think they might be too busy to talk to me and same with pm's, I dont want people to ever think they have to reply if they dont really want.

Ok, I'm a nutbag and I need therapy.

meeganie! you have no reason to be shy. and anyway this is perfectly natural I think. I mean do we really know anyone we're talking to here, except for maybe the few who have met each other? It's kind of difficult to talk to someone you don't know at all. At least it's not just cos you're lazy, which is the case with me.

and hey, talk about being stupid, I should have just walked up to you at the Doves concert when I saw you had a U2 pin on!!!! but I didn't now did I? don;t worry, everyone is shy at times and of course it's perfectly natural around people you don't know.

Hey, It's Just A 2 Hour Drive!!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Meeg, don't ever wait to send a reply back to Bonochick.

She'll come visit you if you do.

:silent: :lol:

'Tis true, 'tis true!!!!! :D

Meegs! oh snap- am i on the list? haha seriously i was scared that i pissed you off or something! i actually was feeling pretty bad about it.. ugh i'm such an anus. Dude, i think i'm just as shy as you are, so don't worry about it. i can't chat w/ people i don't really know either, nor have i been able to walk up to them at concerts (i'm w/ you there BabyG). and you seriously don't have to pm me back if you don't want to... (i was the one putting you out of your way in the 1st place).

Oh dear God.. this post made no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom