i really don't like thunderstorms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
its raining really hard outside... theres thunder and lightning.... for some reason, i'm getting nervous...... :sad: :help: :reject:

Last edited:
:hug:

I :heart: storms

Granted I don't like severe storms or if I'm home alone or have to drive in them...living here in north Texas in tornado alley we get our fair share of storms...I think someone else posted about being afraid of storms a while back? :scratch:

It's also probably not a good idea to be on the computer if it's lightening outside.

We're supposed to get storms here tonite as well...they're just off to the west and heading this way.

ABEL said:
I think someone else posted about being afraid of storms a while back? :scratch:
Yep. I remember the thread. When I read the subject to this new thread, I was like 'Who found this old post? :lmao:'

I :heart: thunderstorms. The best is to lie in bed with a really big thunderstom outside and Velvet Dress is playing.....:cute:....wonderful

Thunderstorms make me sorta uneasy too. I really admire them in another way though...they're so powerful and impressive and beautiful. But if you're home alone, or stuck outside in one then it's really freaking scary. :reject:

Yeah, they freak me out too. I've always had this fear that lightening would strike my house and burn it down.

:help:

ABEL said:
:hug:

I :heart: storms

Granted I don't like severe storms or if I'm home alone or have to drive in them...living here in north Texas in tornado alley we get our fair share of storms...I think someone else posted about being afraid of storms a while back? :scratch:

I lived in Dallas as a teenager and I love storms too.. You get real cool ones during tornado seasons. Living in Chicago...you don't get those cool ones. What I also like is when it rains and the sun it out too (use to do that all time in Dallas).

I love thunderstorms, but they made me a little uneasy when I lived in Kentucky because our house was surrounded by trees and when it got really windy and rainy, they'd usually fall or at least lose some limbs and I was always waiting for one to fall on the house. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom