I kissed The Doctor from Star Trek Voyager

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
He had the loveliest scent, too.

The confession part is that this took place at a *cough* convention... you know, you know.

Mmmm. Move over Anthony Stewart Head & Gene Wilder...

foray

I've met him before too, a couple years ago! :happy: I didn't get to kiss him tho, lol...He and Johnathan Frakes (Commander Riker from Next Gen.) sang a duet at that convention :lmao:

I :heart: going to conventions :hyper:

That must have been so funny, ABEL. I'm not a fan of Riker, actually. I'm just a Voyager fan... the others are no match... This is doing nothing for my reputation. In real life. :rolleyes:

deathbear! :mad: How many times must I remind you of apostrophes. Retard. Resuit.

foray

martha said:

:up: Amen, sister! The other Star Trek shows are crap compared to Voyager. It's the only TV show in my whole life I never missed an episode of. (At least I think I never missed an episode of it.)

BLASPHEMY!! :mad:

Everyone knows that The Next Generation kicks all the other Star Trek's asses. :madspit:

:D

TNG is so eighties... Every time I watch it, I wanna wring Wesley's neck. YOUR MOM'S A DOCTOR, HAVE YOU NO BRAINS
Just... wring it!

martha, I haven't seen the episode with The Doctor liking 7. Dyou know the name of it?

yarof

:angry: Star Trek heretics! Each and everyone of you, except Diemen and shades... :shifty:

Originally posted by foray

martha, I haven't seen the episode with The Doctor liking 7. Dyou know the name of it?

That episode was "Renaissance Man", second to last series episode, where during an away mission Capt. Janeway and the Doctor were captured by these aliens who wanted to steal some Federation technology from Voyager... So the Doctor is forced to return to Voyager under the guise of a hologram Janeway... and complications ensue, as the Doctor has to virtually sedate all the officers in statis, as he takes on the holographic roles of his colleagues...

Anyways... in the end, the aliens' plans fail... and Voyager gets their Captain back... but the Doctor's hologram program is about to crash... so the Doctor begins to give "deathbed confessions" before he disappears... and in the last moment, he bursts "Seven I love you!" ... ( as if no one got the Doctor's sexual overture inneunedos for Seven before :sexywink: )

=========

Anyways :angry:
IMHO
TNG was the most intellectual.
DS9 most spiritual.
Voyager = last ST legacy.
Enterprise childish optimism crap.

I'm reverting to my former Trek-loving days

martha said:

No way, dude. TNG has that #2 guy in it, or whatever his number is.

And they talk. All they do is talk on that show.

:shifty: Not that I've seen that many of them.

I repeat: BLASPHEMY!!! :mad: ;)

Jean-Luc Picard is by far the best Star Trek captain ever, Data kicks ass (without Data you wouldn't have had Voyager's doc), Worf is good for the Shwarzenneger-like one liners, Riker (#1) is your requisite ladies man, and you've got the best Star Trek villain of all time, Q. Plus you've got the introduction of the best Star Trek bad guys of all time, The Borg.

Counselor Troi was always lame, as was Wesley, but hey, EVERY star trek series is FULL of lame moments and characters. TNG made up by having the best characters to offset them.

I :heart: all of the Star Treks, they each have a special place in my heart :)

The only one I haven't gotten into and rarely watch is Enterprise for some reason :shrug:

Re: I'm reverting to my former Trek-loving days

Originally posted by Diemen Jean-Luc Picard is by far the best Star Trek captain ever

I'd work under Janeway any day. She combines strength with femininity, firmness with tenderness and sensitivity, has her adorable quirks (like replicating coffee), has a sense of fun while being a slave driver. Hey, she was assimilated by Borg, too, ya know! :D

Data kicks ass
Yeah he does. In fact, he is the only likeable character on TNG.

and you've got the best Star Trek villain of all time, Q.
But, but, Q appears on Voyager too...

Counselor Troi was always lame, as was Wesley, but hey, EVERY star trek series is FULL of lame moments and characters.
Who's the lame character on Voyager? B'lana comes close but she doesn't suck as bad as Wesley.

tee hee.

yarof

Diemen said:

BLASPHEMY!! :mad:

Everyone knows that The Next Generation kicks all the other Star Trek's asses. :madspit:

Diemen said:

I repeat: BLASPHEMY!!! :mad: ;)

Jean-Luc Picard is by far the best Star Trek captain ever, Data kicks ass (without Data you wouldn't have had Voyager's doc), Worf is good for the Shwarzenneger-like one liners, Riker (#1) is your requisite ladies man, and you've got the best Star Trek villain of all time, Q. Plus you've got the introduction of the best Star Trek bad guys of all time, The Borg.

Word, word, and did I mention? WORD. TNG is totally the superior star trek. :yes:

Re: Re: I'm reverting to my former Trek-loving days

foray said:

I'd work under Janeway any day. She combines strength with femininity, firmness with tenderness and sensitivity, has her adorable quirks (like replicating coffee), has a sense of fun while being a slave driver. Hey, she was assimilated by Borg, too, ya know! :D

:tsk: Oh ye of little Star Trek knowledge. :tongue: Picard was assimilated too (where do you thing Voyager got the idea for it?) :madspit: The episodes where Picard became Locutus of Borg were top notch.

But, but, Q appears on Voyager too...

Yeah, but all they're doing is rehashing stuff that TNG came up with first!

Who's the lame character on Voyager? B'lana comes close but she doesn't suck as bad as Wesley.

Hmmm...Neelix and Ensign Kim (or whatever his name is) are kinda lame. And...don't kill me Janeway has always bugged me, too. :silent:

Re: Re: Re: I'm reverting to my former Trek-loving days

Diemen said:

:tsk: Oh ye of little Star Trek knowledge. :tongue: Picard was assimilated too (where do you thing Voyager got the idea for it?) :madspit: The episodes where Picard became Locutus of Borg were top notch.

um I think foray knows that :tongue: ...she did say "TOO" when she referred to Janeway being assimilated by the borg

:yes:

my Star Trek favorites list rankings:

1. TOS (first on the list just because it's classic Trek)
2. Next Gen (my personal favorite series, but I prefer the later episodes to the first couple of seasons...the only Trek I really loved next to the original series)
3. DS9 (my second favorite series)
4. Voyager
5. Enterprise

I know I've mentioned this before, but I have a custom made Star Trek Next Gen. (Dr. Crusher) uniform :eek: :reject:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm reverting to my former Trek-loving days

ABEL said:

I know I've mentioned this before, but I have a custom made Star Trek Next Gen. (Dr. Crusher) uniform :eek: :reject:

Would it be wrong if that made me ever so slightly jealous?

cause it sorta does... :uhoh: :eek:

real NERD ALERT

well this isn't the best pic of me, but it's the only one I could find of me in my uniform right now, this was taken several years ago, I've misplaced my convention photo album :banghead:

So um yeah, that's me in the blue Next Gen. uniform, and my friend Rosie (she was supposed to be a Klingon, but her costume didn't turn out the way she wanted), and her baby (also in a Star Trek uniform :cute: )

Attachments

• lizzie star trek.jpg
    lizzie star trek.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I saw Voyager for the first time ever about a month ago. :reject:

I hated it. :reject:

Except for Seven of Nine, on whom I became strangely fixated. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom