I hate needles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:

BAW and I are interested in finding out how you are and how did the test results look?

I've been this close to having that procedure but no dice...please report back!!! :)

Thanks for your concerns :)

I haven't called or heard from the doctors. Supposed to take a week for results. :scratch:

I'll update any news on my liver in my journal.

sfmf

===========

beli-- glad everything went well (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread)

best wishes
:wave:

theSoulfulMofo said:

beli-- glad everything went well (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread)

best wishes
:wave:

Thats cool. We can all talk. I hope your test went well. The waiting for the results is the awful part. If you get a positive result what does that mean? The big c? I hope not.

Take care.

The doctors tell me I have a fatty liver, which they say is irreversible.

the purpose of the biopsy was to give a prognosis of how long my liver has to function... which could go well into my 50s.

hi beli,

you could read about it in my journal...
<---click on "View Journal" link

thanks for your concerns,
soul

I'm one of those freaky people who really doesn't mind needles.

I was scared of them when I was young, but I have truly terrible veins (they call me vascularly challenged, LOL), so when I'm getting my blood taken out, it takes them on average about 5-6 sticks, and I've gotten used to it.

I used to like to watch when they'd stick me because I found the surprise stick to be worse, but the nurses don't like me gaping, so they tell me to turn around.

Once, I had complete food allergy tests done and they stuck me 98 times in both arms. I was blue for a while. :|

Back
Top Bottom